Skip to content

Clothing. Save Personal Sets.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing. Save Personal Sets.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

It is a good idea, well done to your friend …. tell her to come join Forum and The Square too.

Now that’s a brilliant idea ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zuzannah
    Participant

I can’t really believe that this idea hasn’t been mentioned before. : 🙂

So simple it’s…its genius ! 😀

It goes to show that people with amazing ideas are out there and some of the ideas might be wasted because they don’t post on here. Which is a massive shame.

Lover
    Participant

That's the reason we're asking to post and to collect ideas, no matter how strange they might sound. Maybe it was mentioned before, we had countless ideas, but some might be lost with time passing by. So it's good to post and not to think “this must have been posted before”

Zuzannah
    Participant

I will always try to post and not to think “has it been posted before”

I’m posting a lot nowadays because I’m not actually going into ACHAT. So, I’m getting a little bit bored/lonely :D.

I/You might think that some of the ideas are strange but other people might not think so. We aren’t all the same (I’m glad to say) we have different kinks so to speak. And different needs. So, it’s good to hear other people’s thoughts.

But this one is an Amazing one. (Sorry to keep on about it). 🙂

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

They are all great Ideas and topics in the forum and its great people to post about them ..

Its great you are posting Zu 🙂

Nat33
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Just to say that the “set clothes” is a nice idea because spending hours to dress in the game and not be not sure of a good time in the room is boring! 😀

Lover
    Participant

I always thought girls love to spend hours just dressing 😛

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I do  and  it should be free  if you  buy it you should  use it 

Nat33
    Participant

QUOTE: ” always thought girls love to spend hours just dressing 😛 ”

You know I spend more time to dress than fucking ;D

kayla1991
    Participant

What about the option to save outfits? one of my favorite things to do is find different clothes that go together and look really cute, but each time I want to change, I have to “erase” my previous outfit. Is the option to save your outfits something other people want?

P.S. on the topic of clothes, it would be cute to see longer and poofier skirts, like what you’d see a lolita wearing, or sundresses that come down to your ankles. I know the clothes are designed to be sexy and revealing, but more elegant clothes can be sexy as well. ;D

Lover
    Participant

We had this idea a while before, but it got lost. Thanks for bringing it up again, I know many would love this.

Longer dresses and skirts aren't possible, we don't have maps for it. Long ago, the A-Team said we will get this map. But we never got it. Again I just can say, maybe in the future

Tamara75
    Participant

Hi, this option would really be great.

And on the topic of longer skirts, I would also like that. I think, elegant dressing is also very nice and can also be sexy….

Zuzannah
    Participant

Longer Skirts would be amazing. Especially with a long side split……………or two. :

🙂

I remember posting something about this idea last year, (although it wasn’t mine, I just posted it here for them) it got a good reception. It would certainly save a lot of time looking though all your clothes.

There are few ideas now that have being said before.

The obvious question is. Why haven’t they being implemented ?

I know about how long some ideas might take but, we don’t get any feedback from the ACHAT team at all about ideas. Whether they could be made or not. This is the most frustrating part of this. All these ideas are, to be honest, a waste of people’s talent. Why not use them and make ACHAT better, plus, it would make us feel like the ACHAT team are listening.

Lover has said that a long skirt map would be added. Why hasn’t it ? It does feel sometimes that ideas are “brushed under the carpet”. Say they are going to do it just to keep us quiet. And then do nothing.

AusWoody
    Participant

Longer Skirts would be amazing.  Especially with a long side split……………or two.   :

while your longer skirts would look great from what i see they wouldnt drape

the clothes in achat all are skin tight,

the processing power and resource use in having a skirt drape naturaqlly would make most of the pc used here  unable to cope

and i hate to think how difficult the texture maps ect  to create would be

Anonymous

ahhhh, even god has limitations.  I'm pretty happy with the clothes, of course there is always “more”. I just wish we had some “cuddling” actions for the poses, *wink* Kaitlyn

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.