Skip to content

Clothing. Save Personal Sets.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing. Save Personal Sets.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Yeah I totally understand what you are saying Woody but, this sort of information should be coming from the ACHAT team.

If it’s impossible then they should explain why after Lover said they would be releasing a map for one and then they don’t. If they can’t do it because of technical reasons they should come clean and just admit it.

I’m not technically minded and I don’t want a back lash for what I’m saying but, don’t the Meeting Places take a lot of Processing Power too ? The movement I know would be very tricky for a long skirt. What I’m saying is that we aren’t told anything about what is going on. Lover has actually said they the map would be added and nothing, I don’t know how long ago that was though.

Anyway. The Save Outfits option is an amazing idea.

;).

Maybe the Team will say they can do it and we will never see this added either.

Anyway, all this is academic. We’re aren’t going to get any more maps. That’s what I think anyway. 😮

Lover
    Participant

Woody is right, but why don’t we look at it in a different way? There are long skirts, indian style. They are tight and don’t move much. Our avis aren’t really walking, I don’t think it would be a problem. But I also know, if this will be added, some girls would ask for more elegant long dresses 😉

Likmy
    Participant

Hello

An options to save outfits seems really essential, even if we have to spend few A$ to buy slots… You don’t even imagine the time lost in changing clothes everytime I play !

And longer skirt will be of course more elegant and just as sexy… ;D

kisses

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Likmy,

You’re right Likmy … but the time that we dress, men don’t jump on you to destroy our clothes that we take long time to wear !!! 😀

Bises

WilliamXS
    Participant

I see it like this…meny people do roleplay and dressing-up for special goals.

Would be handy to have a closet with allready saved assorted outfits and ready to change anytime before go rooming or to those public places.

If it can be done than i like to see a dropbox lets say 12 slots to save outfits or maybe giving those F1-F12 keys a funtion for that.

Well I hope the achat-team picks this up…sure the girls love to change alot for just fun 🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi William.

This has been mentioned before and it’s a REAL good idea. I think I mentioned it. LOL. Someone ages ago mentioned it while I was chatting, so, not my idea. :

🙂 It was about 18 months ago (or something like that).

Would be nice though and a VERY good addition, and not just for the girls.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.