Skip to content

Idea: Bingo, lottery and more

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Idea: Bingo, lottery and more

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    old_goat
    Participant

Sounds like a fun game.
    Count me in.

freddie
    Participant

ok here my thoughts :

1 the winner receive the A$ prize if female/shemale or choose to gift someone else if male

2 the winner choose a banner snd all the partecipants have to post it for a week …also the organizers do it
      the post has to be not offensive to anyone and should have something about the forum

3 the winner choose one of the partecipants to have a date such as secret games: a dance or a massage
      as always sex is just up to them

4 so all who join agree to donate A$ to the chosen profile
      agree to post the chosen banner for a week
      agree to give a dance or foot massage as for secret dance

5 the 12 numbers are chosen by any partecipants ( right? )

6 everyone can choose to have more than just one bingo card ( ? )

7 the A$ amount to give is 10 per bingo card ( or we can do more? )

8 Stray offers herself
      lolol
      you already made a topic for that..right?
      hugs hun this forum is so sparkling since you made your entrance

hentaiboy69
    Participant

5 the 12 numbers are chosen by any partecipants ( right? )

6 everyone can choose to have more than just one bingo card ( ? )

7 the A$ amount to give is 10 per bingo card ( or we can do more? )

8 Stray offers herself
       lolol
       you already made a topic for that..right?
       hugs hun this forum is so sparkling since you made your entrance

– point 5 and 6: anyone who join the game, MUST send ONLY ONE series of twelve number between 1 and 90 to the Bingo Management (the mods)

– point 7: if everyone agree, we can make it higher, but i think 10 A$ is good, so we can have more bingo games time by time

– point 8: Stray is a damn crazy and orny girl…..eh eh!    no, seriously…..this is not part of the game, but if she want offer her self to the winner and if the others mods agree, this is her free decision!

stray
    Participant

– point 8: Stray is a damn crazy and orny girl…..eh eh!    no, seriously…..this is not part of the game, but she want offer her self to the winner and the others mods agree, this is her free decision!

Oh! I'm the prize!

old_goat
    Participant

Yes Stray, I believe you are.
    Are you backing out now?
    So soon.
    Come on and have some fun.

Lover
    Participant

Directors of the game: Brandybee, Lover

The rules:

1 The winner receive the A$ prize if female/shemale or choose to gift someone else (can be more than one person) if male

2 The winner choose a banner snd all the partecipants have to post it for a week …also the organizers do it
    the post has to be not offensive to anyone and should have something about the forum

3 The winner choose one of the partecipants (who agreed to volunteer) to have a date such as secret games: a dance or a massage as always sex is just up to them

4 You agree to donate 10A$ to the chosen profile – your registration is valid after you donated. A list of all participants will be published before we start
      All who joined agree to post the chosen banner for a week and also to give a dance or foot massage as for secret dance

5 The 12 numbers are chosen by any partecipants and send to the directors. The participants, ie registered Forum Members only, who agree to play,  choose 12 numbers  between  1  and  99.
       This in effect is their Bingo Card and they post their numbers in ascending order.  If their number is called out, they modify their post and using  a different colour  , write their number called out  at the bottom of their post, again adjusting it, as they go in ascending order.

6a   The numbers will be drawn and published twice a week. The drawn numbers will be published, modified on the Adjudicator’s first post of opening the game, for easy reference.

6b   The first participant to collate all 12 numbers correctly AND shout Bingo in big capital letters wins.  This timing on the Bingo post,  will determine the winner, should there be close calls. When the first participant called “BINGO” there are 72 hours for everyone to call “BINGO” too, because of time difference and being away for three days. Afterwards the game is finished and the winner/winners will be declared.

7 Everyone can choose to have more than just one bingo card but not more than 5

8 The A$ amount to give is 10 per bingo card

9 The directors are not allowed to play

inofficial rule:  Stray offers herself 

These are the rules so far.

Lover
    Participant

List

1. old_goat
    2. freddie
    3. jcm0824

hentaiboy69
    Participant

– point 8: Stray is a damn crazy and orny girl…..eh eh!    no, seriously…..this is not part of the game, but she want offer her self to the winner and the others mods agree, this is her free decision!

Oh! I'm the prize!

lol….i miss a couple of “if” in my post……sorry! now it's edited in the right way!

Covems
    Participant

Okay… I read through the posts and the game is interesting.  I like the idea of being able to buy additional cards.  Good thinking Freddie.  I also agree with Freddie about what the banner should contain.

If these rules aren't carved in stone, maybe we could  amend rule number 3.  Allow the ladies to purchase their card at a discount for what ever they would like to “volunteer” to do in the event of a male winner.  Something like this:

10 for not offering anything except the banner (party poopers)

8  for a pole, lap dance (if it goes further.. yay!… if not… yay!)

5 for an “anything can happen” date (Maybe with a time limit… I usually only last 10 – 15 minutes, then it's joke city… but others may go longer)

So… for example…  If Miss Stray “volunteers” for the full blown (I like getting blown) date her card price is only 5.  If someone else… Miss Sexilicious for example “volunteers” for the lap dance, her card price is only 8.  Yadda yadda yadda….

In the event that I am the winner, I would collect ALL the discounted “volunteers”.  If there were 5 discounted cards purchased, I get 5 of whatever… lap dance or full blown (I like getting blown) date.  So using the above example, I would be entitled to a lap dance from Miss Sexilicious and a full blown (did I say I like getting blown?) date from Miss Stray.

We could even set a limit as to how many “discounted” cards can be purchased.  Two or three… or something…  It may be an incentive to attract “volunteers”.

Either way… I will play.

EDIT:  An amendment to the amendment:  The discounted card purchaser would be obligated to provide the “volunteer” service for as many discounted cards purchased.  Example:  Miss Sexilicious buys 2 discounted cards at 8 each she should provide 2 lap dances.  Same thing for the amount of full blown (I do like getting blown) date discounts purchased by the same person.  Savvy?

stray
    Participant

inofficial rule:  Stray offers herself 

yey! I'm in!

1. old_goat
    2. freddie
    3. Stray
    4. jcm0824

Sorry I like the number 3, lol

stray
    Participant

hhiihhihi I prefer stay below btw

old_goat
    Participant

It's not whether you win or loose.
    It's how you play the game.

freddie
    Participant

James…i think Stray just wanna be between us

freddie
    Participant

Lolol James……
    Stray!  Stray!
    Where r you?

old_goat
    Participant

And a very fine sandwich it is.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.