Skip to content

Ideas for improve free users ignore feature.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas for improve free users ignore feature.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    stray
    Participant

Hello, I'm not sure if someone has already proposed in the past that idea.

I'd like to have a room time counter, who counts the time spent in room with other users, and a way for see the counter on the profile page of people.

This because I'd like to have a function for ignore only free users who have less then X hours of room, for prevent stupid cold invites and dumbass who spam my chat.
    I don't like to ignore the entire free users group, because there are a lot of free users nice (like me when I've not premium ).

Or, at least, a way for ignore just Men free users, because, sorry, but they are useless when they have free subscription

Thanks and have a nice day!

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Stray,

Its an interesting idea to discuss.

I'm not sure if a counter would help to assist in finding how much time someone spends in a room, after all, every free user has to start somewhere to build up their hours.  You would end up ignoring new joins.  I don't think it would work & then the worth of it afterwards.

Cold invites can be annoying but just look at it as  ” its just a red box that counts down as you chat and it doesn't block your chatbox”  Sometimes I decline, sometimes I allow them to time out, depending how busy my chat is. 
    Repeat cold invites are annoying, a decline is a NO so sometimes I fire off a ” No TY ”  Repeats just earn the ignore button. Very often its someone who does not speak English or a new person trying out the control buttons –  I direct them to Robot Girl or Boy.

I disagree with men free users being useless..  some have very good imaginations and make up for lack of poses with very decscriptive chat, some guys are  also trying out the game before making a decision to invest in membership.

They are potential members for the future.

Personally, I never use the option to ignore free users.  I think its a shame that some premium members do, but accept it's personal choice.

stray
    Participant

With a filter like that, new free users could have fun with other free users or premium users who don't block them, and after few hours being able to talk with who don't like new free users (who are most the time bores or useless, cause I've not poses and they have not too    )

But if people don't like the idea, a-devs could just add “Ignore all free users” or “Ignore all male -or- female -or- shemale users”, that would be useful in my opinion.

Lover
    Participant

Your idea has a mistake – if room time is counted (and at the moment i don't see another way to realize it) they just have to spend hours with the robots.

But if people don't like the idea, a-devs could just add “Ignore all free users” or “Ignore all male -or- female -or- shemale users”, that would be useful in my opinion.

If you ste busy-button for free users, all free users are ignored, as long as the busy-button is set.

stray
    Participant

Naturally bots would not be counted ^^

I don't understood your second phrase sorry

Lover
    Participant

You don't get any messages and cold invites when you set busy button to “busy for free users”

stray
    Participant

yes I know, but I'd like to get messages and invites from free girls and femaleshemales ^^”

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm can you explain the difference between free girls and females ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maaaybe she mean shemale……oh well……….

talking of cold invite, while i was talking with Stray, yesterday evening, we were surrounded by them! it's a real pain…..

stray
    Participant

Yes sorry, shemales, not females just a typo.

Another solution for cold invites could be an option for let users send invites only if they've chatted and I've replied before.
    Or just if I've sent a message to him/her before.

In that way they will be able to invite me only if I've talked with they, so no cold invites at all ^^

I'd suggest it as an option, not the default behavior

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps the best way to realize it is “Block all invites”-button. You can chat and invite or if your partner wants to invite you after chatting, you can switch off this state and get the invite.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm …. Another button on the screen ? not for me , unless it is next the sound / messages / etc buttons

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, there would not be another button. Just one more choice in the busy-button.

sexilicious
    Participant

it would be nice to have a block invites from coming in cause most of the time when I get on I don't want to room just talk with my friends. plus if people had a block for under certain number of hours spent in room I'd be blocked a ton lol I'm hardly ever in the room anymore.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.