Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I can suggest Barcelona and Vienna; and in Germany Munich and especially Berlin is always worth a trip!

Bear
    Participant

lol,..should qualify and remind,…it is for a RP adventure,…a little romantic Euro vacation sweep…

Vienna ( for the arts) and Bareclona had crossed my mind,…carnival in Venice,..nude beach in Prortugal,…thinking Greece,..a cliffside vila overlooking the Med' …

Obvious RP to consider when dealing with a different nationality,..Tourist and the local

Adera
    Participant

Watch out for the Swedish tourists, they party alot. :

Lover
    Participant

We can party together – a big happening anywhere in the world, a big AChat-Party

Antebellum
    Participant

I had a more subtle approach to the plane, as to not draw too much attention from those around us.    Though using me as bait is a fantastic  idea, Adera.  I'm sure I'd be able to find my way to our destination on my own….makes meeting up even that more exciting. 

Going to have to try the pop rocks and pepsi, too….

Bear
    Participant

@Adera,…I think sinnnn is still smarting from being out foxed and hogtied in the FAQ thread,…paybacks run to mind and no doubt hervengeance sweet.

@sinnnn always keep a careful eye on you,..you already laid those other toys unmentioned  on the table…

@Antebellum,…I guess your choice is the end game of the plane flight you desire…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't know about Paris… while stereotypes are bad the French seem more renown for their rude behavior them simply stereotyped.

The Med would be the big lure for me. Italy would be a must, Florence, Ravenna would be a nice possible stop over as I am also a Literary Geek Fan Girl of Dante. Rome… while I have obvious issues with the Catholics the Cathedrals…

Yeah I know, this is supposed to be sexy, not Janine's wish list. 

Eresos might be more fitting, the birth place of Psappho on the isle of Lesbos. 

I'll keep thinking on it.

Oh and a PS… you really don't know what you are missing resisting being tied up by Sinnnn. 

And the Christmas wrap is one option. Or I could put on that Cat Girl costume Sinnnn and I came up with and be in a box under her tree… just be sure to leave air holes. 

Adera
    Participant

She didn't even tie us up in Staying Late and we where still quivering, uh well I had this ribbon. Btw its cheating to have a vagina under such circumstances Janine. *pout*

Janine, I was just thinking about tieing Sinnnn up and thanking her generously.

So your going to use the buttplugg tail then Janine?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Nope, mines on a belt.

And she doesn't get tied up willingly hon. 

Now while I love my vagina, and am truly happy to have her I'm not sure how I “cheated”.

Adera
    Participant

Mmm, I kinda figured that.

She can't tie a ribbon around it and prevent you from cumming, though I'm not against beeing held back.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh, okay lol.

And Sinnnn doesn't' need anything physical to control whether or not she'll let me climax. 

Adera
    Participant

Ooh, really? 😮

Seems like your in for quite the ride in your fantasy.

sinnnn
    Participant

K, when did I get outfoxed and hogtied.  Where the hell was I when this happened.  Damn ya sneaky as hell.

@Adera
    Every1 has there thing and I think silk rope brings out the beauty in some ppl.  So bite me  . LOL

Hmmm how bout a beautiful Thanksgiving feast.  All of us sitting round the table and some how a food fight starts.  Then food fight turns into something wicked.  Nice free for all.  I love food fights.

Adera
    Participant

Sitting around the table I make some conversation with the guys next to me, but they are talking about sports so I'm abit bored. I idly play with with my fork, some goey american stuff on it I haven't tried before. Pouting my lips and twisting myself abit in my blue latex dress the guys glancing at me quickly but only at my cleavage. Gosh I want to talk about fun stuff, if they talk about sports they could atleast talk about how hot the players are. Flicking my fork by accident the food flies over the table hitting Sinnnn square on her chest. I cover my mouth in surprise, but quickly turn to the guys and I put on a mask of interest though the corner of my mouth twitches abit.

There you go Sinnnn I hope it didn't ruin your clothes too much.

But if we're doing this I'd like to start it off abit slower.

sinnnn
    Participant

I was bout to take a bite of my turkey when I felt something hit my chest.  Feeling something cold slide down my chest and into my shirt.  Looking down in shocked, not believing in what I am seeing.  Sweet potato running down into my FAVORITE blouse.  Looking round for the culprit I see everyone engaged in some boring topic.  Cursing to myself, just when I reach for my napkin I glance up, see Adera lip twitch and her quickly glance away. “Why that lil…..”  Lifting my for fork I let fly and sadly my luck/aim sucks.  Instead of striking Adera I hit Bobby on the side of the face and some strike another guy.  “Damn” Quickly placing fork in my mouth pretend to have taken a bite, all innocences. 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.