Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Seeing the food hit Bobbys face I have to press my lips together, look down at the food and try to hold back my giggles.

Anonymous

“gooey american stuff”…ROTFLMAO     

Adera
    Participant

Walking up to Bobby I press my body to his, my right hand stroking his crotch “I know one kind I like”.

Anonymous

“what the hell” as i feel the food strike the side of my face. looking around the table, trying to find the culprit. turning to my right, adera sitting at my side, i see her giggling like a little school girl

“who?” i ask her and she points at sinnn, still giggling

i dip 2 fingers into the mashed potatoes, then press a slice of carrot and some peas into it. aiming carefully, i flick my fingers…*splat*…hitting sinnn square on the forehead. laughing myself now as i see the shocked look on her face

i cut a piece of jellied cranberry sauce, skewering it with the tines of my fork. turning back to adera…”since you think it's so funny”…i slip the cranberry sauce into her cleavage. “Ooooo” she murmurs and reaches up, one hand rubbing the sauce into her breasts through the fabric of her dress

scanning the room for targets i spy ante, bear at her side. i see her laughing…enjoying the show. i reach into the bowl of black olives, take one in between my thumb and forefinger, and launch it. *bullseye* as it hits her breasts, stuck right at the top of her cleavage. i give her an evil grin

turning back to adera…”my fingers are kinda messy sweety. be a dear and clean them for me will you?”…and i place my fingers at her lips…

sinnnn
    Participant

“You….&*^*&%$%$#%&^ . Its on now”  Jumping up I scope what ever I can off my plate not caring and throw it at bobby.  Food all in his hair sliding down his face.  Turning to Adera, lean over the table and pick up the gravy bowl and up end it over her head.  “There you go sweety. You did ask me to pass it to you earlier didn't you.”

With a big grin I run, ducking behind Ant and bear, perfect shields.

Anonymous

grinning wickedly…”you know…shields won't stop us…not at all”

turning to adera…seeing the glare in her eyes as gravy drips down her face…”right sweety?”

Antebellum
    Participant

My laughter dislodges the olive from my chest and it rolls to the floor.  My hand slips from Bear’s thigh where it had been caressing lightly;  I nimbly reach for the fruit plate, grab a handful of grapes and beam them at Bobby one right after the other.  They hit him squarely in the head and ricochet to other dinner guests.  I look quickly at them,  mouth “sorry” and  watch in shock as Sinnn goes crazy….Poor Adera…

I hear the word ‘shield’ and realize Sinnn’s hiding behind us.  Look to Bear, shaking my head in fear.  Whisper,  “Sorry, baby” as I arm myself with a few cans of whipped cream.  (Really people, did EVERYONE have to bring a can?!?)  Search the table for other ammo, shrug,  reach for a bottle of wine and slip under the table.  Not before squirting Sinnn in the chest with some Redi-Whip. 

Adera
    Participant

Sputtering and wiping my wet hair from my face… now she's really going to get it, messing with my hair is going to cost her. “Bobby I'm going to cover her in grease and roll her in turkey fethers”, I quickly pick up my wine glass and thows the content from it over the table thowards Sinnnn. The wine rains down over her and Bear “I don't think alcohols very good for the hair” I say grinning back at her.

Picking up a bowl I start to throw potato mash in Sinnnns general direction with my hands, not really caring about who I hit. Hiding from Sinnnns counterfire behind the table I lob potato mash up in the air thowards where I think Sinnnn is and I hear an outcry from Janine as I've apparently hit her. Ops, I guess it went abit to the side.

sinnnn
    Participant

“Sorry Ante going to use him as a shield” Gabbing bear pull him quickily in front of me and the wine hits him and the other stuff Adera throws go wild.  she would throw with her eyes open she would have seen that she missed me.  “Heheheehe” Throwing bear aside Grab some rolls I pop a couple off of Ante's head and quickily duck behind Janine and whisper “You protect the one you love” pulling her down with me and grabbing the turkey lid to protect us.  Licking a lil of the food that splattered on her neck off. : 😮

Bear
    Participant

Sinnnn sends me sprawling to the floor. and I catch sight of her movements. Laying on the floor I watch sinnnn pull Janine down,..using the turkey lid for protection from that above,..but down here different story…a quick signal to Ante' and she rolls a can of whipped creme my direction,…I grab it.,..my targets in clear sight,..the can of whipped creme unloads with full force on sinnnn and Janine. Then scampering in retreat to a hail of Sinnnn's colorful language,.I try to dip behind a chair but fall victim to Adera's indiscriminate fire,…

With potato mash dripping from my face i reach into the cranberry sauce and fling a handful towards her and Bobby,, then duck behind the chair. I catch sight of Antebellum,…the only thought that crosses my mind…”What the hell is she doing?”

Anonymous

i wipe the gravy from adera's face with my fingers and give her a quick kiss on the lips “pretty fun hmmm?” then i grab a can of whip cream, shaking it as i dive down under the table. spying ante on the other side, the bottle of wine at her lips…”you don't think you're going to get away *that* easy do you?”…i reach over to grab the top of her dress. pulling it down i blast a big load of whip cream on her breasts, then rub it in a bit with my hand. she takes the bottle of wine from her lips and i say “open wide”. smiling…expecting a shot of whip cream in her mouth, instead i spray one cheek…then the other. “hahahahaha”

i raise up from under the table and grab an open bottle of wine, then run to the other side of the table to find sinnn and janine cowering on the floor. i place my palm over the top of the wine bottle and shake it vigorously. grinning wickedly…”that turkey roaster lid is not going to protect you at all”

i pull my palm off the top of the bottle and the wine shoots out, spraying all over, blasting sinnn and janine full force. collateral damage hits bear as he hides behind the chair…

Adera
    Participant

Following Bobby around the table with the Swedish variaton of haggis on a plate. As Sinnnn tries to cover from the wine spray I snuck to the side for a clear view, there I throw the haggis at her “Ewwww its all icky and gray”. Laughing I hide behind Bobby and point “There, your missing a spot”.

Anonymous

“good shot sweety. nice of you to bring an international flair to our thanksgiving by bringing a dish of haggis. boy that's some *nasty* stuff” watching as it slides down sinnn's face, seeing it stuck in her hair

i give the wine bottle another good shake and aim it at sinnn “i think you need something to wash that haggis down with” as i rip the turkey lid from her hand and spray her face with another blast of wine…

“bwahahahahahaha”

Bear
    Participant

My laughter erupts as I watch Booby attack Ante' in her “safe” confines,…lose my balance and fall back into the dessert cart,..jarring lose a french silk chocolate pie  and sending it tumbling into my lap. The spray of wine, catches my attention,..eyes dart to Adera and her rush forward as she dumps some sort of “gooey swedish stff”  over the girls under the turkey lid.

Biting my lip with devilish purpose,..I grab the pie tin, and scramble up rushing around the opposite end of the table. Adera has taken refuge behind Bobble,..hunched,..her cute bottom jutting out,…too tempting a target.

TOO TEMPTING….

I leap forward, grab the hem of that latex dress and lift,..smashing the pie tin against her cheeks,..roll it quick then drop and slide next to Ante' under the table.

Smile broad,…as I lean forward and lick the creme from her cheeks.

“No safe zone baby,…there's no safe zone.”

Anonymous

scanning the room for more targets i see Lover stroll into the room, thinking *he must have stepped out to the men's room*. his eyes go wide as he sees all the chaos that has ensued since he left the dinner

“hey Lover, you're missing all the fun” and i get a handful of black olives from the bowl and whip them at him, watch as they bounce off his chest and face…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.