Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

“F'n Haggia. HAGGIS”  kissing Jainine on the cheek, leave her side with the haggis in my hands and grab hold of Aderas shirt before she could cower behind bobby.  Pulling I dump the haggis down her blouse, rubbing it in, smiling wickedly.  Giving her a quick kiss I spot bobby going over to Lover, two birds with one stone.  Lifting the punch bowl I toss the contents there way.  Hmmm it was red punch and both are wearing white, oh well.  Picking up more roles began to toss them that everyone at the table and the ones thinking to hide under it.  Laughing so hard my aim sucks.

Adera
    Participant

There's food all over me, dress pulled up, there is no idea trying to save myself anymore. Poor Bobby and Lover their shirts will be hard to clean. Picking up some random food from the table I return Sinnnns undirected fire almost falling over in giggles as we're hitting everything else but us. I throw some underarm throws in under the table just for Bear and Ante, I can't let them get away from all the goey stuff. Hearing some outcries confirms one hit atleast.

Hitting Sinnnn square in her face more by accident than from aiming. I see her wipe it off locking her eyes on me, I turning around showing her my buttocks and I wipe some pie of off it tasting it “This pie you made tastes really good”. Then I start running away from her laughing, crawling in under the table I'm met by a torrent of whipped cream.

Antebellum
    Participant

I smile and offer Bear the other cheek covered with cream, then reach for some of the food that’s stuck to his face to wipe it away tenderly. 

“I feel kinda bad about abandoning you up there,”  as I offer him a drink of the wine.  “I'll have to make it up to you.”  I lean in to kiss away a drip of wine left lingering on his bottom lip, then pull away.  “Think we can make it to the bathroom? I need to get this stuff off of me, my skin is breaking out in hives, already.  F‘n Bobby.” 

I reach for the cans of whipped cream for protection on our exit…and am startled when a messy figure appears under the table.  Instinctively, I shoot…covering poor Adera.  I giggle, then reach down into my dress to gather whatever is left and fling it on her.  “Tell Bobby thanks for the hives for me,” as I scramble from under the table.  Noticing I need to hold the top of my dress up… Dang thing keeps sliding down from the slippery mess on my chest.

Lover
    Participant

ooc: I'm gonna join you as soon as possible. Sorry, at the moment I don't have any second of time :'(
    But I read the mails on my smartphone, so I know what's happening

Anonymous

i give the wine bottle another good shake as i watch ante head out of the room, slipping and sliding as she tries to make her way barefoot over the mess covering the floor. a blast of wine in the back is all she needs to lose her balance and stumble a bit…laughing as i see her fall flat on her face and skid along the slick floor

now to my primary target…sinnnderella! i take a few steps and grab her, catching the little squirt before her stumpy legs can get going fast enough to run away from me. she struggles in my arms…all the food making it hard to keep my grip on her but i do and am able to wrestle her to the floor. i straddle her chest and pin her arms back on the floor above her head. i look into her eyes…grinning wickedly

meeting adera's gaze as she's hiding under the table, i motion to her to come over to us. “she's all your sweety. mess her up”…

sinnnn
    Participant

Smiling back up at bobby “it ain't going to be that easy baby”  and pushing up I dislodge him.  “Family of boys babe, I know how to wrestle”  Grabing his pants I stick a can of whipcream down his pants and fire.  Laughing as he starts squirming.  “Hey Adera, Bobby needs licking clean.  Why don't you come give him your tongue”  Panting bobbys pants rubbing the cream in more.  “Better luck next time Bobby”  giving his thigh a bite I quickly crawl away, aiming the last of the cream at bear and Antes retreating feet.

Bear
    Participant

The taste of wine slid welcoming, but no sooner had the the bottle left my lips and my eyes beaming at Ante, then the wet slap of goo splatters on me. I hear her directions. Adera's giggles rapid change as Ante fire back with the whipped cream.

U follow Antebllum close, pausing only as I rise  from the hiding spot to reach into the relish bowl and fling a handful of vegetables blindly about.

Turning I almost trip over the Ante, not realizing she has fallen,..quickly reach down half lifting, pulling at her as we beat a hasty retreat to the bathroom. Spinning together as we enter, slamming the door shut to a hail of food peppering the door on our retreat… it closes and I lock it. Then lean back against the door,…as we laugh at the chaos beyond. I take another swig from the bottle,…then offer her it,…eyes finally noticing as she tilts the bottle and her head back, a breast hanging exposed escaped from the confines of the dress,…deliciously inviting smeared in the whip crème.

Reach out,…sliding my fingers along her breast gathering the whip cream, ,purposely giving attention to a glancing roll over the areola, ,..a brush to the nipple before raising my fingers to my lips, and sucking it clean.

She casts me a warm look,…

“Any ideas how you want that cleaned up?,..I had such high plans for us later after the party,…wouldn’t want a bit of the hives to get in the way of that.”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Thought I'd do a OOC as well and say I'm a bit under the weather. I may join in, but not for awhile at least.

Adera
    Participant

OOC: Oh, I'm sad to hear that Janine *hug*. I hope things will get better.

“Cream covered cock and cream filled balls all for me Sinnnn? How nice of you” and I look at her with a huge grinn on my face “I thought I might have had you clean and eat my pie covered ass… Bobby pushed some white chocolate inside me before the dinner”.

Crawling over to Bobby I pull down his pants watching the creamy mess Sinnnn just made for a moment. Leaning in I start to lick the cream off of his thighs and stomache, his cock rising as I clean him.
    When only his cock and balls are still covered I look up at him smiling, licking my lips, his cock right before me. Only touching him with my tongue I lick along his cock, circling the head only stopping to swallow the sweat cream at times.
    When his cock's all clean I look up at him smiling proudly, then I dive in on his balls but this time I can't hold myself back and I slobber and suck on them quickly cleaning the cream off of him. Sucking one of his balls into my mouth I move my tongue around it while I take a firm grip of his cock slowly stroking it feeling it twitch abit in my hand. Still stroking him I stop sucking his balls so I can wipe the cream off my cheeks and suck it off my fingers.
    Leaning in on his cock again I put the head of it inside my mouth tasting the precum on it, sucking him inside further I move down on his cock my lips leaving lipstick marks on it… good thing I didn't choose waterproof lipstick today.
    I start to bob my head up and down his cock, my tongue lashing around it inside my mouth. Relaxing my throat I go further down on him, deep throating his hot hard cock until I can feel his pubes against my lips. I stay there for abit his throbbing cock all inside my mouth, I moan abit around it as its making me terribly excited. Moving back slurping I let go of his cock with a *pop*. Looking at him with a huge smile “There you go Bobby all clean”.
    My dick now very hard inside my panties from sucking him and my nipples can clearly be seen through my latex dress.

Anonymous

it's hard to concentrate as adera cleans my whip cream covered cock but i notice ante and bear as they flee the room…turn and launch some more olives in their direction and watch as the olives hit the back of their heads…”wusses”

thinking “damn it feels so good i wish she didn't stop” i watch as adera gets to her feet. i plant a kiss on her lips “you'll get yours later sweety, but for now we need to clean you up a bit” i reach for the pitcher of iced water on the table & pour it over her head…watching the involuntary reactions as her nipples get stiffer and her dick even harder. i give her a big hug to warm her up a bit and fit my still quite stiff cock back into my pants

“tag team time. let's get sinnn”  adera and i run after sinnn & climb on top as she tries to crawl away. sitting on her legs i hold her tight, watching as adera mounts her & straddles her chest…

Antebellum
    Participant

I feel that urge come over me as Bear teases my breast;  my chest raises as I inhale deeply.  A warm smile on my face as I look to him.  “I’m sure we could come up with all kinds of ways to clean me up, but I have to get this stuff off of me.”  A quick glance around, and I start dousing myself with water from the sink, uncaring how neat I’m being, just rinsing my chest quickly.  The warm water slips over my skin and runs down my chest until I’m clear of all the residue.  I reach for a towel to clean off my legs and slippery feet…Giggling to myself when I realize my dress is in even worse shape, and I retie the straps around my neck to hold myself in place.  I pull my soft curls up and knot my hair in a makeshift bun…refreshed.

I look to Bear, blushing, suddenly aware he‘s been watching my frantic movements.  I press against him, lean in and brush my lips on his…a light touch, letting my lips linger a moment to take him in.  I slowly draw away,  and let my hands roam over his body…brushing the larger blobs of food from him with tender strokes. 

“Remind me to thank you later for helping me…now, what do you say?  Let’s get them back.”  A mischievous smirk on my face as I reach for the door….

Adera
    Participant

Looking down at Sinnnn I smile, bending down I whisper “let's get him together”.

sinnnn
    Participant

(K, will post early tomorrow, don't piss your pants just didn't have time today )

Bear
    Participant

She has drifted to the sink when my attention drifter momentarily to my own condition. My shirt,..slacks,..runined by a menagerie of food,…I can’t help but chuckle knowing I must be quite a sight….I unbutton my shirt with full intention of rinsing it after Antebellum is done,…at least until my focus is distracted by her.,  and I lean against the door and watch quietly,…like I have done so many times before,…mesmerized

Such moments happen,…when the simplest of her actions, tug at those cords in my chest. I am not certain what triggers it,..I just understand its profound effect, how it cuts to the core of my being  and my eyes breath her like oxygen to the lungs. There is no cure and if one I would decline,…I simply want to lavish in the moment.

The rivulet streams of water flowing from her breast,. A singular bead hanging from the nipple…the curve of her body as she bends and tends to her legs…Her breasts jutting forth in the confines of her dress as she reties it,..her nipples prominent against the fabric. I am breathless, …taken.

Our eyes meet,..I see that sparkle there,..warmth,…I am certain she sees that longing in my gaze,..then the press of her lips,…her fingers tenderly lingering,…instinctively reaching out as her hand reaches the door knob,. Cupping  her fingers in light restraint. I slide behind her,..press close the other hand running light along her arm. My lips aching for her,…to touch,…taste,, My heart is racing as.I lean in kissing her neck ..dragging my lips light on her chin,…her head tilts,..the offering implied,…and I continue that long feathery caress of her skin with my lips, tip of my tongue and my breath, working slowly along the neck, higher,..lingering at her ear,…my lips hanging a hair from her earlobe.

A soft caress of air escapes my lips as I blow

She trembles, ..her hand slipping from that knob

Amazes me how something, unspoken, unseen can have such powerful effect.

my fingers drift to the lights,…switch them off.

(some things are best left to the imagination)

Lover
    Participant

Nobody recognized I left the room a while. Now I sneak back armed with big open ketchup bottles, one medium and one hot & spicy.
    I run around, pouring the content about everyone I get.

First sinnnn, Adera and bobbler. I get them together, laughing out loud as they didn't expect me. Bear and Ante look up – surprised about what's happening. Good luck for me They get it right in their faces and hair.

It seems I'm disturbing them – I know, they are calling for revenge 😮 “I'm not scratched” (German saying). But I see, my bottles are empty. Looking around for another weapon I find a big bottle of champagne. Take it, heavy shaking it aaaaannnndddd  wuuuuuuuuusssscccchhhhh squirting around the room…

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.