Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

(tick tick tick…i guess sinnn's clock has stopped…or she must live in an alternate universe of slow-motion reality  : )

sinnnn
    Participant

Fuck you bobbycakes

Story–
      FInding myself caught again by evil grinch that stole thanksgiving Bobbycakes, I struggle almost getting free again.  But find my escape stopped by a wicked grin attached to the she-devil which is Adera.  Can feel her hard cock pressed against my breast as she straddles me and I freeze looking up at her.  “I will get even you do know that”.  Feel Bobbys hands trailing over my thighs, lifting dragging my skirt higher up my legs and can't help but moan.  Adera begans to rub herself agains me, “I need cleaning to”

Adera
    Participant

Guess she doesn't want to team up when she moans like that “Oh, I'm counting on you getting even with me” a very naughty smile on my lips, my dick feeling so good against her breasts. “So you need cleaning too? I guess the she-devil can help you out aswell” and my smile widens. Bending down I brush my lips gently against hers then once more kissing her softly, my dick so very hard against her stomache.
    Moving off her mouth I start to kiss and lick the worst food and wine from her face and hair. Suddenly I feel my agile, sexy and oh so naughty tail (yeah thats what she-devils has… actually cute horns and sexy high heeled hooves aswell) moving by its own intentions snaking down from my buttocks to gently rub against her sex. “Bad tail!” I slap it away… it seems to get abit offended by that and presses against my hole, gasping as it does “stop that you naughty tail”.

Ignoring my tail I turn around and I lower myself onto Sinnnns face “There's lots of pie for you, ehehe”. Pulling up her blouse I reveal her lovely food covered breasts, gently circling my tumbs around her nipples I feel them get harder. Placing my hands above her breasts I slide them down her body taking the food on her with me downwards thowards her crotch. “Don't like the pie Sinnnn? Well I'm about to eat that haggis off of you now” pulling down the top of my dress I bend down over her, my hard nipples brushing against her slippery stomache and I can feel her breath on me… making me so excited. I start lapping up the food with my tongue, eating it… ugh… haggis, well I guess its my own fault and I continue. My tongue gently brushing against her sex as I clean her. Flicking my tongue over her clit I glance up to see that Bobbys pants are very tight in the front.

Anonymous

my shirt sticky & wet & messy, i strip myself out of it & toss it aside. looking into adera's eyes as she raises up off of sinnn a bit and looks up at me…”i heard what you said sweety, wanting the 2 of you to gang up on me. well…now it's time to get messy”

i grab one of the jars of chocolate syrup that tight rolled out (where'd his post go???) and remove the lid. i dip 4 fingers inside and they come out covered & dripping chocolate. reaching down i smear the chocolate all over adera's breasts…massaging it in nice & good. i feel her nipples harden against my palms as i rub the sauce into her breasts…excess chocolate slides down her chest. i lift up the bottom edge of her dress, exposing her stiffening dick. reaching down, i take her dick in my hand & stick it into the bottle of chocolate syrup, coating the whole shaft

dipping 2 fingers back into the chocolate, i then lift them to adera's mouth. her lips part & her tongue snakes out…i place my chocolate covered fingers on it and she sucks my fingers inside her warm wet mouth, sucking seductively on them & moaning as she feels sinnn's tongue slip into her pie covered and chocolate filled ass. i feel her tongue rolling over my fingers, cleaning thoroughly…her lips tight on my fingers & sucking them like a little cock

adera moans a bit louder as my finger moves in & out of her mouth, matching the rhythm of sinnn's tongue in her ass. i pull her dress down further where it gathers at her waist, my fingers coating her sides with chocolate. i then grab a bottle of ketchup, flip the top open, & squirt it all over and down her back…coating her. the stream of ketchup hits sinnn in the face and mouth, the ketchup now mixing with the pie & chocolate as sinnn continues to tongue fuck adera's ass…

sinnnn
    Participant

(sorry I don't ass lick, rotfl)

will reply b4 the day is out. 

Anonymous

(you do now. oh…and *BITE ME*)     

sinnnn
    Participant

(Fuck I don't……so lets flip that script shall we. and I'll fucking bite you alright)

sinnnn
    Participant

Turning my face before she can even think bout putting her ass where no man/woman even thought to go with me, I grab her cock and give it a gentle squeeze.  Grabbing her shirt with my other hand pull her away from bobby and down to me.  Licking the food from her lips, her face before I kiss her hard.  Flipping Adera onto her back, jerking her cock, spreading the chocolater all over it.  Pulling away “Hope this wasn't your fav blouse” and pull, ripping it off her.  Licking my lips watch as her nipples tighten even more, then I remember I pressed Haggis all over it.  Smiling turn to bobby who was watching with a pout.  Leaning over give him a quick kiss, “Her breast looks lonely, straddle her with me and I will play with you both”  He looks at me with this confuse look, shrugs and sits in front of me, straddling Adera.  Reaching round him, grab both there cocks and jerk them off together, kissing and licking bobbys back as he begans to take a nipple in his mouth.  Damn thats hot.

Adera
    Participant

OOC: I didn't expect you to lick me back there Sinnnn, I kinda thought my dicky or balls could be licked otherwise.

Anonymous

(well excuuuuuuuse me…i thought all you girls licked each others asses        )

sinnnn
    Participant

(thats what I was aiming for but then bobby had to get all worked up.  MEN and their wicked fantasies)

Adera
    Participant

Finding myself on my back abit surprised, Sinnnn and Bobby sitting on me. I feel Bobbys hard cock against my dick, Sinnnn rubing us against each other with her hand. Oooh Bobbys cock is so big and warm, Bobby leans down and start to suck on my chocolate covered and so excited nipples making me moan softly.
    I squirm under them, just wanting to expose my hole to Bobby so he will fuck me but unable to. “Sinnnn whats your plan alining me an Bobby like this? Planning on taking us both… otherwise I'd like to be in between” I say gasping out the last words as Bobby lightly bites my right nipple.

sinnnn
    Participant

@Bobby
    Nope but I don know you guys do. ROTFL

Anonymous

wiping away the haggis…damn that tastes horrible…i dip my fingers back into the chocolate syrup and proceed to rub it into adera's left breast as my teeth nibble on the right. tugging gently on her nipple with my teeth she moans a bit louder as my fingers find her other chocolate covered nipple and twist it…rolling it between my fingers and thumb. both nipples stiff and erect, i watch as her chest rises and falls, her breaths coming faster & her heart starting to race

finding the syrup bottle again, i turn it over & pour, covering both of our cocks as sinnn strokes them. we didn't have much of a meal as it turned into a messy…and erotic…food fight, but i know what adera wants for dessert. i raise myself off of her and slide forward along her chest, straddling her & placing my ass on her tits. as i rub my ass into her i bend forward to place my hands on the floor above her head. her eyes go wide as my chocolate coated cock approaches her lips. turning my head i see her tongue flick out & feel it lick the tip…her lips part & i feel my cock head slide inside

looking up & back i watch as sinnn continues to stroke adera's chocolate covered dick, precum oozing out over her hand…

Lover
    Participant

As I have entered the room too late and have not been able to disturb you, I turn around and and sneak out…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.