Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Looking up I see Lover trying to sneak out, quickly reaching over I grab a butter roll and let it fly.  Damn my aim is good, right on the back of his sneaky head.  Chuckling to myself, I look down at the chocolate cock in my hand.  Have I told anyone that CHOCOLATE is my fav, and I began to lick it all up.  Grabbing Adera's legs and spreading wide, tongue moving all over that tasty treat.  Hmmm got it all up but still want more chocolate, looking round for the bottle Bobblehead tossed to the side, “Ahhhhh there it is”.  Crawling a lil under the table, stretching to reach it, really did he have to toss it under that chair, sheech.  Ass up in the air wiggling as struggle even more for that damn chocolate bottle.

Adera
    Participant

Bobbys chocolate covered cock slides into my mouth tasting so good, his tighs rubbing against my nipples and suddenly I feel Sinnnns tongue licking my dick. I squirm under them in pleasure sucking and licking Bobbys cock, I wrap my hand around his balls pulling and massaging them lightly.

Suddenly I feel Sinnnn stopping leaving my dick throbbing, looking to the side I see her crawling away her ass wiggling in the air. Looking up I see Bobby watching her, I bite down lightly on his cock motioning with my head to Sinnnn when he looks down at me.

Anonymous

reaching over…stretching as far as i can as i drive my cock deeper into adera's mouth, i give sinnn a nice hard slap on the ass. she yelps & goes tumbling, landing next to the bottle of chocolate

a shiver runs through me as i feel adera's teeth on me, giving me a light bite. sliding my cock almost all the way out of her mouth, i notice that it needs a bit more cleaning so i slip it back between her lips. moving my hips in a smooth easy rhythm, i start to fuck her mouth slowly. i moan a little as i feel her tongue wrap around the shaft, her lips pressed tight around me. i move my thighs back & forth across her tits, feeling her nipples erect & hard against my skin. glancing back, i notice that her dick is hard & standing straight up, still coated with chocolate. sinnn didn't do such a good job of cleaning it…

sinnnn
    Participant

Fuck you bobby, she is clean as a whistle.  I do a great job. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Jumping from bobby' smack, I turn round with the chocolate bottle and squeeze it over his cock and Adera's breast.  Leaning down kiss Adera, deep and hard.  Tell we both feel bobby pressing his cock between us.  Smiling at each other Adera and I began to share the chocolate treat.  Seeing bobbycakes shudder out of the corner of my eyes, causes me to smile.  “Men” :

Anonymous

show's over…the food fight has ended

we now return you to your regularly scheduled program 

*click*

sinnnn
    Participant

Adera
    Participant

I still want a christmas roleplay, Sinnnn wouldn't you like to be Santa this year?

sinnnn
    Participant

Only way I be Santa is if the sexy elves are going on revolt from my slave labor.  Punish the bad Santa, rotfl.  But then Santa uses Mistress Claus(she was cheating on Miss Claus) as a hostage and while the elves try to break into Santa's work shop, Santa is having mad fun with Mistress Claus.

Lets face it, I do have a twisted imagination, just smile and deal with it.

Adera
    Participant

hmmm elf or reindeer difficult choice.

sinnnn
    Participant

reindeer.  you get riden all night long. ROTFL

Lover
    Participant

Night AND day LOL

sinnnn
    Participant

As a elf you get over worked, only one outfit for life, underpaid(get paid once a year), your forced to listen to christmas songs all yr round, endless snow, no heat, your house is built for one and no sex(I have yet to see a married elf) damn if you think bout it an elf is actually Santa's bitch.  FREE THE ELVES.  They need a union man.

Lover
    Participant

– They only have to work one day a year
    – They are Santa's bitch? Damn, he has the biggest bag at all
    – They have enough outfits for the rest of the year
    – They are listening to great Rock songs the rest of the year

Sinnnn, I thought you know better: You must not be married to have sex

Bear
    Participant

Hmmm, I always figured that as Rudolphs nose faded in the night sky, Mrs. Claus turned to the elves as she stripped down to spike thigh high boots and her leather corset, Saying “Now the the old farts gone it's time to party! We have 24 hours folks!”

At which point the elves would open up the adult toy shop (really you think all they make is kids toys?),..raid the reindeer stable for harnesses, ropes  and whips, then proceed onto a 24 hour orgy releasing 364 days of sexual tension .

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.