Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

You mean like  in avatar-the movie….yummy yummy …sign me in

“i see u alstott”  good. thts 2. anyone else? lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A little idea just jumping in my mind suddenly for MMF (working for MSF to):

A bank, in the morning: a group of  bank robber (2 or more) trying to escape from the back door whit the money, taking an hostage whit them, trying to avoid police moving in the alley. finally, they reach a safe place and after taking a deep breath, they start talk about the girl: she's pretty and they wan tocelebrate the success of the plan!

i think this can offer several evolution of the story and can be really funny.

Adera
    Participant

Are you thinking of a Stockholm Syndrome?

An interesting rp would be in high school, after gym class and for some reason you have to sneak into the guys locker room kinda late after school. Your not expecting anyone to be there since there's no reason for anyone to be, still your heart is racing and stepping around a corner you suddenly find yourself standing behind one of the schools jocks and you can clearly see that he's beating off his thick cock.

Another interesting rp would be to follow a girl friend to the girls locker room, her telling me its fine since there are no other girls there now so we can shower together and then something interesting happens.

Bear
    Participant

well I did stumble on a rather interesting RP idea… based loosely on a story Scandinavian story of Gunnar, a rogue who assisted a nun in transporting a statue of Fyryd (sp?) a god of fertility… after seducing the nun, they dumped the statue and he assumed  the persona of a living God… mmm perhaps to spread the blessing of fertility from village to village?

Would make a good FFM RP for the creative minds

Adera
    Participant

Do you mean Freyr or Freyja? Both are associated with fertility in some way though Freyr is male and it seems like he's a farming and male fertility god.

Bear
    Participant

Freyr, since the summary of the story I was reading centered on the fact Gunnar assumed the identity of the Idol after burning it.  The snippet of the story indicated they maintain the ruse for quite awhile moving thru the farming communities, probably for profit,.. supposedly the idol had been possessed though  and had threatened Gunnar with death, but Gunnar professed his love of his companion…battled and defeated the demon before burning the wooden sculpture. Afterwards he assumed the persona of the living god…

hmmm farming… spreading some of his  enchanted seed?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bear, maybe this RP gonna be a little complicated…..

u mention farmig….this remind me to a little flash game called “the farmer doughter”, where a country girl meet a city man and discover sex for the first time.

here is the link….and a surprise! they release a second chapter!

http://pusooy.net/farmer.php

Bear
    Participant

oh you can make it what you want… complex of easy… easy being a woman looking for a blessing of the crop seed… either 2some or 3some play (FFM)…(FFS)….

Seduction of a nun…

I have done some complicated RP with partners strings of scenarios centered on a central theme… a tourist visit to a famous American city…an office party which resulted in a complex blackmail attempt from security footage of a wifes indiscretion… a wife who was caught up trying to settle her husbands gambling losses… a camping trip..

they were played out over a series of encounters… but you need a good RP partner to dip into extended complex/chained stories.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and don't forget about language…..it can be an high barrier. anway, yes, it will be really good if u find someone whit some good skill

Adera
    Participant

The Swedish name for Freyr is Frej and also Frö, frö is the Swedish word for seed and that name does seem reasonable considering this sentence from wikipedia 'Freyr was highly associated with farming, weather and, as a phallic fertility god, Freyr “bestows peace and pleasure on mortals”'.

But really, phallic fertility god. :

Bear
    Participant

I have been told it was a heavenly experience… what is your point? 

hmm… still could make an interesting story…
    thanks for the clarification on the Scandinavian lore.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, it could make a good story.

Hum beg the god of fertility to give us a good harvest this year, I do wonder what such a god would take as an offering? I hope its not a virgin like in all stories.

Bear
    Participant

Hmmm.. perhaps there are none in town and one takes it upon herself to make certain he is a VERY happy to spread his blessing 

Adera
    Participant

Oh, she might need help considering it's the god of male fertility.

TightFit74
    Participant

A nice base for rp's are also fairytales..
    I played out a very long, complex rp with the story of Snow White as a back ground. Though Snow White never really appeared in the rp, the characters of the evil Queen and the hunter were extensivly explored and built up. This was a story that prolonged itself over a period of weeks and muliple encounters. It even found its way into the eritci fantasy story. I continued the story after the thread more or less ended and incorporated the characteristics of the rp (personality-wise and a character) into my story. BUt as Bear explained, you need a good rp partner to be able to build the rp out to something more elaborate and bigger.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.