Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I'll have to think some about it. A good theme and setting is needed, ideas are welcomed.

Lover
    Participant

Maybe you look at the first page? There might be some nice ideas

As far as I know you, you will find a good one!

Bear
    Participant

For a group thread? Thinking Caligua, he was good for a Roman orgy during a period of outright decadence…

A sex club?

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm wasn't he kind of a cruel insane sadist with mad orgies that even the insane would try to avoid?  Just asking.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Back then the orgies definitely seemed to. In Greece as well, while Bacchus was known as the God of Wine he was also a God of Death and his revels usually involved bloodshed. When they were lucky it was the non-fatal kind.

Adera
    Participant

A halloween party would be fun at the moment, then Bear could play an gladiator .

Bear
    Participant

lol,…well there is a 1-1 RP for you, Gladiators wee often rewarded with conjugal visits from the female slave pens.

Hmmm,…wonder if the groupie is up for trying that one…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I was actually wondering if we would want to have a Halloween Party thread. It would work much like the Masquerade Ball where we could post links to our costumes, and just generally have a party atmosphere to play around in.

Adera
    Participant

Would be lots of fun, but I'm not that good at describing the setting… does anyone like to start such a thread?

Lover
    Participant

Maybe we should start to prepare for St Nicholas' Day or X-mas? Halloween is almost over before we start it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I will admit I was thinking to at least start it a couple days early and run it a couple days over, but since Adera and I seem the only two interested that might be a better option.  :

Bear
    Participant

*standing there with his costume in hand…

thread for for or five days?,…seems to me you need it open to run a couple of weeks to play out…but there again some seem to post here more frequent,…

Adera
    Participant

Bear, I've also found a costume already… tought mine is cute

Janine Dee
    Participant

So DO we want this? So far it seems Bear, Adera and myself.

Adera
    Participant

Well then Tight won't have to feel so much pressure about rewriting his fantasy and I do think some will drop in.

I really want to show the outfit I found btw .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.