Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

For heaven's sake… Would somebody of you finally start if you want it?

Lover
    Participant

Whenever you start it, be sure…
    One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door.
    Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, better stay awake. Nine, ten, never sleep again.

Of course I don't slaughter you, more your dresses to reach your hot buttons

TightFit74
    Participant

My thread will be posted later this day (saturday). Hopefully it is to your liking My editor needs to have a look at it before I change the post…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Umm Lover, that's Jason. 

Freddy is the guy with the Fedora, red and green sweater and glove with knives for fingers.

Personally I know MY own desire to start something has been a bit luke warm, and no one else has seemed REAL enthused. So if it's started I'll join in, but I'm considering it a wash.

Anonymous

honestly right now i think it's a bit late to start a halloween thread. it's too bad no one thought to start it a week or more ago. it does take a while to get things going and the thread might go for weeks. by that time i'm sure it will have lost a lot of steam

and as far as having a halloween and a camp fire thread going at the same time…that's not gonna work. janine's pool party lost out to the masked ball the last time around, and her thread was started before the masked ball was

also…right now…i'm counting 4 guys to 2 girls, with one of the girls not being into guys at all, so it looks like adera would be getting all of the action. not sure where that would leave you janine (i'm assuming that a halloween thread would end up being an erotic fantasy) that being said, the same numbers would apply to the campfire thread. the only 2 regular female posters here now are janine and adera. we lost 4 from the masked ball thread…one of whom is sinnn ( :-* ) and who know when she might be back (*kisses babe*)

Lover
    Participant

Upps, 

I know Freddy, I've seen all the movies. I was a bit in hurry and didn't check the link I added. Obviously I choosed the wrong one

That were also my thoughts bobbler, when I asked about the x-mas story. But as it seemed they wanna start it, I thought to accelerate it.

Adera
    Participant

Even if I would like a gang bang I'd like some help

Antebellum
    Participant

I know I've been quiet…but I plan on heading to the campfire…  And who knows?  Maybe some others will join in once things get started. 

Anonymous

more girls…i doubt it
    but it does look like tight has a date lined up 

Bear
    Participant

Back to Suggestions: (we seem to be getting off topic)

Clerk at a sex shop,..give some product demonstrations to the customers

TightFit74
    Participant

Life Guard – almost drowned swimmer

Adera
    Participant

Is the clerk female then? I mean if its a guy is he demonstrating a penis ring or something?

Bear
    Participant

However you want to play it,…maybe the clerks assisting a woman with a toy she says doesn't work on her,..
    Female assisting a male buy a toy for his partner,…Imagination Adera…imagination…

Adera
    Participant

Yes, well my imagination was kinda geared towards me standing on the counter trying a standing dildo with a suction cup .

But it would be fun to approach the clerk man or woman and ask some questions like how a specific paddle sounds when spanking .

Bear
    Participant

LOl,..reminds me of a movie with Michael Douglas, where he is in a store testing riding crops while his girlfriend is looking on…what was the name of that movie?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.