Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I really want a christmas fantasy next month.

sinnnn
    Participant

I want a Batman, Robin and Batgirl fantasy.

Adera
    Participant

Then I'm Harley Quinn .

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sinnnn my Love, there is Batwoman now, and she is full on gay. 

And I call dibbs on her costume if we're playing dress up.

Adera
    Participant

I was thinking Harley Quinns costume from Arkham Asylum, but I do wonder what my evil deeds would be .

sinnnn
    Participant

Batwoman, naw.  Remember she is the Oracle now since Joker shot her.  So you got to be my Superwoman.  Indestructable, strong as hell, beautiful on the inside that it shines on the outstide, nice nice long legs that could(clears throat).  Just picturing you in that costume and tied up in your old golden rope forced to answer all my naughty questions with the truth.  OMG that beats COD anytime babe. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bear
    Participant

hmmm,..thinking Daredevil he may not be able to observe the beauty of a woman,..but his senses so sharp would easily discern  the effect of his slightest touch on her,..the quickening breath of excitement,…pulse of the racing heart besides the reliance on the tactical , hands which run soft and smooth,..gentle exploring, caressing…

Easily play that one out

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ohhh no Love, new Batwoman, 100% officially gay. I actually have collected everything I could find of her… have a comic where she had to let Nightwing (who's currently wearing the Batman mantle) down easy.   

http://www.comicvine.com/batwoman/29-9052/

That said you are still free to tie me up and make me tell the truth.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG I am soooo behind in my comics.  I knew Knighwing took over the Batsuit but this….OMG sweeet.  So going to have to catch up now.  You teach me such new things. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Honestly, I wasn't really going to use the rope to make you tell the truth.  You already tied and bent over so nicely wearing that red, blue and white, the wonder pants pulled down to your knees.  I was thinking of something else to use to help you speak the truth. Hmmm OH : :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Really? I figured you'd have better uses for my mouth. 

Adera
    Participant

But Janine how will she get the truth from you then?

sinnnn
    Participant

With her bent over like that I have better uses for mines or should I say my tongue(for those that haven't figure that out :)

TightFit74
    Participant

Sounds like we need some superhero-costumes… 

Adera
    Participant

A sleepover would be fun.

If we where to have an christmas roleplay what would people want it to be like?

Lover
    Participant

What about a nice party with doing a secret santa? I hope I have the right meaning, the translator gave me this term.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.