Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

How about:

Set in roman times, where slaves are common and masters are rich and sometimes a bit twisted. Some are wealthy enough to have harems, with multiple girls. One master likes to set his slaves a challenge. Once a year they get the chance to set themselves free. They are released in an open field and have to get to the rim of the forest while being hunted by the master and his men. If they reach the forest, they gain their freedom, if they are caught, they are forced to perform sexual tasks all night to the one that caught them.
    The master has one favorite slave and he will hunt her personally and relentlessly. She will not escape his grasp. He owns her and will domintae her that night. The girl, secretly in love with the master, has been craving him for weeks and wants him to be caught.
    The slaves are set free, racing through the fields, their bodies covered with dust and sweat. The favorite of the master. taking a different path as the others, looks behind and discoveres her master behind her, closing in on her. She sees the wild look in his eyes and knows she can't be an easy catch, so not to disappoint him. He catches her, throws her on the floor and looks down on her as she's almost naked, panting, trying to catch her breath. Should I take her here or drag her to my quarters and make her suffer for getting caught… She's looking back, hoping he will have her at the spot now that she's so exposed to him…

(Has nothing to do with Santa though, but came to my mind a few days ago…)

sinnnn
    Participant

@Lover
    You said it right.  But how we going to get your secret santa?  Can't just say pick the person you want to “gift”.  What if all the serval ppl end up gifting one person, some ppl going to be left out like Charlie Brown :'( :'(

@Tight
    Like the idea.  So whose going to be my slaves?  Anyone?

Adera
    Participant

Lovers idea:

I would rather have a Santa which I could try and seduce for um… presents… and he could like punish me for beeing such a naughty girl this year.

Tights idea:

Who wants to be slaves and who likes to be masters?

“Me me me me, I want to be a slave!” jumping up and down waving.

Just thinking about my master catching up to me, throwing me down on the ground and fucking me… well I got excited just thinking about it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll go ahead and say that the Roman slave idea isn't my speed. When I submit it's because I've been swept of my feet in a metaphorical sense, not a literal one.    It's basically the same if I'm doing the sweeping, signs of resistance are a turn off.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm thought it be like rp resistance, not real.  Figure if we talking fantasy then your “playing a role”.  So we are talking fantasy right? 

Lover
    Participant

I don't like the master/slave idea. But if I in it, I will be a master. And I would make it happen, that no slave will reach the forest.
    Sneaky? Yes, of course!

TightFit74
    Participant

In this suggestion, the master thinks he is dominating the girl, but actually she gives herself willingly, not because she is forced by him. That's the catch….. 

Lover
    Participant

As far as I know, the master/slave deal is not real in sm. But in roman times the slaves have been “real” slaves.
    On the other hand, it's your idea. So you set the basics.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lover hit my hang up on the head. In Rome it was real, so in the mindset I would take up it would be “real”. It's like there are some people who like rape roleplay… I tried it once and was profoundly upset by the experience and I was the “attacker”.

I definitely didn't mean to rain on any parades.

Adera
    Participant

It was just an idea anyway, I think Tight has many more.

A bar or restaurant would be quite fun, maybe around 1920 with sax music and such. I could be a waitress.

TightFit74
    Participant

I posted the rp as a suggestion, for anyone to fill in and use as they please. The setting is the back ground, the action will be decided on by the players.

@ Adera: I have more ideas than you can imagine…

sinnnn
    Participant

@Tight

You do?  Please share.(Sitting down with pad and pen.  I'm ready.)

Lover
    Participant

@ Adera: 1 Cappucino please

@ all: I need a saleswoman in a nice small shop, wanna buy some dessous for my girl friend

sinnnn
    Participant

Honestly I don't care as long as I have my Santa dressed in red leather, white fur, sexy black boots, the red hat is a must.  Santa tied up in his chair and forced to watch as i give Mrs. Clause her gift or gifts( I am generous after all).  And one naughty lil she-elf tied sitting on Santa's lap(hiding that Santa is enjoying th show). 

Yes I have a dirty dirty mind, never said that I didn't. 

TightFit74
    Participant

Will share my ideas later tonight, so relax

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.