Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

If I where to change Sinnnn idea a lil bit.

What if Sinnnn's Mrs. Clause and she's in a long, tight, red leather dress laced up on the sides, ofcourse with leather gloves and a riding crop. Then she could welcome the visiting girl with gingerbread figures decorated with black icing/chocolate in a bondage pattern.

Hmm so the she-elf is hiding Santas excitement , I think she'll show and sound out her own excitment quite abit if she's hiding it the way I'm imagining it.

TightFit74
    Participant

As asked, a few suggestions for roleplay:

1. A sheik, being washed, dried and fucked by his favorite haremgirl (s), can be turned into 3-some, 4-some, enev more-some
    2. A boss who did something illegal, black mailed by his secretary into being her lovetoy
    3. A witch, putting a spell on  the blacksmith in a medieval town
    4. 2/3/4 cleaners. Cleaning a huge mixer and in icecream factory
    5. A girl taking her car to the garage, getting a lube job by a grease monkey herself
    6. Joining the Mile High Club
    7. Love in an elevator
    8. A girl/guy plumber, fixing my pipes
    9. A spy, being tortured by an interrogator (as in brought to the brink of orgasm, over and over and over again, until everything hurts
    10. A customs officer, discovering a special feature on his body scanner, a girl/guy forced into a strip-search
    11. A farmer’s daughter, spending the night in a haystack with a drifter, secretly seeking a place to sleep
    12. A girl riding a horse, getting excited with feeling the immense power of the stallion between her legs, gropes the stableboy
    13. a girl/guy doing anything to get the desired job during a job interview
    14. a female executive, visiting a building site
    15. A visit at a physical therapist gets out of hand
    16. a girl buying a bike, being seduced by the salesguy to get an “attachment” on her sadle

Just some short descriptions. I am sure everyone reading these has enough imagination to turn it into a story…

Adera
    Participant

An office or work related fantasy would be fun.

@10: Like getting caught with a vibrating buttplug or maybe noticing that the scanned guy seems to have something quite big in his pants.

Going to a lingerie store and ask the clerk to help me take my measurements for a new bra might be fun. Janine, wanna go to that new “Sinnnnfull Lingerie” shop over there?

Lover
    Participant

16.  a girl buying a bike, being seduced by the salesguy to get an “attachment” on her sadle

I removed the saddle   “Please sit down and enjoy the bike”

Bear
    Participant

Beat me to it Lover,…

1. Teaching a partner how to shoot billiards
    2. Bartenders closing up for the night,..(damn pool table over there beckoning…pool tables on the mind I guess)
    3. Yes a stable is exciting,…and for those more daring,…the pulleys and harnesses of the breeding  pen offer more than just a romp in the hay
    4. Crowded concert,…
    5. Limousine rides
    6. picnic,…lol,..there is a certain real picnic table in the redwoods,..which has always beckoned my fantasies
    7.night at the museum…
    8. the wedding reception (might have been mentioned in earlier posts)
    9. a night in a castle,..perhaps late night stroll and discovery of an interesting room

Adera
    Participant

You mean just the steel pike? Owww.

Pool is fun, there's so much fun trying distract my opponent. Beach volleyball works well too, but I would need some help putting on my sunscreen first. So funny trying to give the guys a hard time while playing.

TightFit74
    Participant

An attachment to the sadle is better… If the girl ever again wants to have sex after the ride (Trust me…)

Adera
    Participant

Yeah no steel rods please. “You sure its supposed to be that big? I've never seen such an saddle attachment for a bike before.” 😮 “You want me to try it… but I… um… need some lube then” :-[

TightFit74
    Participant

I don't think it exist. It sprouted from my imagination…lol

Chris
    Participant

A pilot guy/gal landing, a groundcrew guy/gal helping them off with the pressure suit and pilot garb, then into the showers. Who knows, maybe two groundcrew is needed?

Last person in the swimming hall locker room. Staff comes to lock up, thinking it empty, catching them in the showers.

Yes, I like showers lol! More to come, some time in the future…

Lover
    Participant

Before the plane is landing… sex in the toilet or in the last row.

Driver's school, teaching how to use the gear lever

Groupie and star

TightFit74
    Participant

@Lover, I assumed you knew this…

6. Joining the Mile High Club

Before the plane is landing… sex in the toilet or in the last row.

Bear
    Participant

lol,..well with my nervous fear of flying doubt I'll find the means to play that one out.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmmm but if we give you something to do, I don't think you'll even notice that plan taking off.

Bear
    Participant

LMAO,…might be the only time I'd willingly allow myself tied down : …well there was another time

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.