Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

plane  : sheeeeeeesh…what *is* it with you and the letter *e*?

Adera
    Participant

“Bobby, why is that man strapped down into his chair… and what is that woman doing to him”. 😮

…I should really go to sleep, night.

Bear
    Participant

well she remembered it in “bite me”, 

TightFit74
    Participant

Maybe if a flight attendant was there to take your mind of things…. Treating you as a VIP… 

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm I notic someon picks with me when he is not getting enough attention.  Would you like to be in the PLAN bobbycake?  After all the passengers are settled I can give you all the attention you need.

@Lover, I assumed you knew this…

6. Joining the Mile High Club

Before the plane is landing… sex in the toilet or in the last row.

You do mean ON the toilet right, cause in it just won't work for me.  ROTFL

Lover
    Participant

@ Tight

@Lover, I assumed you knew this.

I didn't read carefully, the bike without saddle flooded my mind
    Yes, you are right, I know it.

@sinnnn:
    We talked about language barrier   I meant the toilet as room, not the ceramics… but thanks for your hint

Adera
    Participant

If Ante was the flight attendant I think Bear would be quite easy to get onto the plane.

TightFit74
    Participant

@Adera: I think so too…

@Lover: I see, so that's the reason. Usually you are sharper than that But I can see how the image got to you… 

@Sinnnn: Now there is an example of a language barrier… In this case, missing the intonation of the voice

You do mean ON the toilet right, cause in it just won't work for me.  ROTFL

Bear
    Participant

Thinking Train,..Orient express,…that slow sway of the coach as it runs through the night, strangers who meet in the dining coach,…hmmm, now that is one I could speak and play of with expereience

Anonymous

i pick on you whenever i damn well feel like it      sinnnderella 

Adera
    Participant

I have no experience with the Orient express but I've traveled by train, long rides, had to sleep on the train in sleeping cars.

I like the train idea, but make it a high class train for the fun of it. Maybe 19th century with some witty adventurous man (or lady) on it (Inidiana Jones adventurous) that makes an innocent spoilt lady blush. Could be an officer, thief, bandit… whatever. I just like the romantic image of that time, filled with exploring and adventures.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera and Tight,…yes Ante could, would take a great deal of persuasion though,..not certain if she is even up for that task..

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: Persuade her, I want to watch from another seat or be an flight attendant and tease Ante about giving one passenger so much attention.

Bear
    Participant

lol…persuasion on her part not mine

Antebellum
    Participant

LOL  Understanding fully your hesitations and fears…I'm sure I'd be able to find ways to reassure you, and be willing to take extra measures to insure your safety and comfort.  You know you want to ride the friendly skies…  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.