Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I am sure Antebellum has the capacities to perform that task beautifully. You might even enjoy the turbulence in the end…

Anonymous

…of *United* 

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't like to go through the US custom and border protection or whatever its called. It would be so embarassing to have them go through my luggage… guess I shouldn't pack any toys going there. Might be fun in a fantasy though.

I where just at the gym taking an aerobics class, a fantasy like that would be fun. It could be body pump or something too.

Bear
    Participant

Only if it's long flight baby,..guess we can squeeze it in a hop to Ireland,…maybe a European tour, night or two in a castle,.. play in the big cities,..and ride the train,..find that perfect Mediterranean spot to wake cliffside in our suite…keep us busy for awhile

as long as I get to visit a kilt factory…

sinnnn
    Participant

@Bobby
    Well fuck you bobby.

If I am going on the Orient I was a mystery to solve.  A sexy kinky mystery.

Anonymous

i wish you would…maybe some time before 2011     

Adera
    Participant

@Bobbler and Sinnnn: Get a room.

I would be a spoilt lady that refers to people as commoners, stuck up and in the need to be taken down a peg or two.

Anonymous

want to join us? 

TightFit74
    Participant

I'd be a spy, selling western secrets to the east, looking for a lady to seduce, to make my paranoid trip (seeing a counter-spy everywhere) a bit more enjoyable… 

Adera
    Participant

Sure Bobby, you think you could handle us booth? But we could let you watch some too.

Anonymous

i know i could 

and…i like to watch…gets me hot  😮

sinnnn
    Participant

@Bobby
    Well if you stop running maybe you could.
    LOL, you really think you can handle us huh? 

@Adera
    I say we should go buck wild on him and see if he runs.  lol

Adera
    Participant

@Sinnnn
    Good idea, or untill he runs out . We could have a lil rodeo competition with a cock ring on him, can't have him go soft on us can we? But you can be sure I'll be cheating when its your turn.

@Bobby
    You know I can see something very exciting tenting you pants.

@Tight
    You wouldn't suspect a high class innocent lady like me to be a spy would you?

TightFit74
    Participant

@Adera: I'd be searcing for hidden weapons and gagets whenever i get the chance, anywhere I can…

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm I want to go into the wrg kind of bar looking for help.  End up on my back on the pool table.  Love pool tables.

Or I go get a tattoo and I'm getting turned on and the artist notices. 

ohhh need a rare book and expecting this really geeky creepy bookstore owner to walk from behind the counter and he/she is wicked hot(still creepy tho).

In a play as lil red riding hood and ends up getting lost on my way to the theatre. 

My version of the severn dwarfs(seven giants/supermodels)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.