Skip to content

Ideas for roleplaying

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Ideas for roleplaying

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

here we go again…me running away  :

mmmmmmm…one smothering and one riding (or whatever it is you plan on doing to me) don't think i'd go soft on you at all 

Adera
    Participant

@Sinnnn
    I want to follow you into all of the wrong places, I too want to end up on a table and panties pulled to the side.

sinnnn
    Participant

@Adera
    Well come on.  We be like Lavern and Shirly, getting into really good trouble.

And please I cheat all the time, and I want to blind fold him.  Think bobby would look cute blind fold, tied and us having our wicked way.

Hmmm Janine would look sexy blind folded also.  With a nice red bow Santa.  Thank You

Adera
    Participant

@Sinnnn
    I'm not very familiar with Lavern and Shirly but I get your point, let's hit the city.

Oh I was thinking about helping you abit when its your turn with him, maybe slide up from behind pressing myself to you, twisting you nipples, rubbing your clit and well I do have a dick aswell.
    But let's tie him up.

You'll have to wait for christmas for that Sinnnn, who knows maybe Janine's tied up in red silk with a tag attached to the bow saying “Merry christmas LL from Santa” (Lady Lucifer… I just thought it was funny ).

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm thinking, thinking….LL…I think I like that.

And why do ppl always want to tag team me, its suppose to be us against him.(sighs) :

Adera
    Participant

Well I was just considering your profile when I figured it out.

Oh but you now how much it would turn him on, I think you would feel him grow abit more inside you.
    If I really wanted to try and tag team you I would ask Janine.

Bear
    Participant

Appears Santa's naughty list is more entertaining then the other

@Tight there is a saying, Just because you are paranoid doesn't  mean someone isn't actually out to get you.” :
    Spy idea interesting,…although a simple seduction spy/counterspy to obtain a secret or uncover a spy ring.

@sinnnn,,,Pool tables

Anonymous

yes girls turn me on 

Anonymous

and…told you that she would like LL 

TightFit74
    Participant

@Bear See, there is a good reason to look constantly over my shoulder… And what about a double seduction. First seduce to obtain the secret from it's surce, second being seduced to loose the secret to the opposition…

Bear
    Participant

Compiling my list of cities,…and European recommendations? Have to make it worth someones time if they are going to persuade me to fly…

sinnnn
    Participant

I'll persuade you to fly but it'll involve rope, blind fold, pepsi and pop-rocks.(its a really neat trick, should try it )

Adera
    Participant

Is that combination worse than mentos and coke?

Do you have to tie everyone up btw ? How about we bait him with Ante and when he's on the plane we just close the door and laugh?

TightFit74
    Participant

Prague and Amsterdam… 2 must-see-cities… Oh, not to forget Paris and London but those are obvious…

Adera
    Participant

You can skip Sweden, no big nice cities, there are lots of land to cover and the alcohol is expensive.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.