Skip to content

Ignore / Block button.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Ignore / Block button.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    LessonInSexy
    Participant

Ok this should have been put into the suggestions thread but I feel it is important enough to have its own thread.

We need an Ignore/Block button.

I mean I’m sure you guys on here don’t really care about an ignore button but since you’re not getting a bunch of messages from rude people its not something you really have to worry about.

As for me when I first started out I was very close to deleting this game.

Now if some of you guys would stop being rude then maybe we wouldn’t need one but we all know that some people just can’t control themsevles.

An Ignore/Block button would be perfect for these people and I’m sure the actual GIRLS that do get on this game would not be scared off giving you guys a lot more options.

So please add an ignore/block feature to this game.
    :-*

Rab
    Participant

LessonInSexy,

I agree, and this is on our to do list, we'll add this feature soon.

LessonInSexy
    Participant

Thank you for your response Rab, I'm happy to know that someone is listening  :-*

LessonInSexy
    Participant

this is a little side track but i want to show you guys what i have to deal with sometimes:

Giovanni: hy
    Giovanni: beautiful
    Giovanni: but i dreaming
    Giovanni: you are the angel
    Giovanni: you like a huge cock
    Giovanni: you wanna a great fuck of ever?
    Giovanni: my cock is so huge
    Giovanni: is all for you
    Giovanni: but you accept the invite
    Giovanni: please answer
    Giovanni: my cock wait
    Giovanni: please give me a lessons of sex
    Giovanni: you are my teacher

all of this while he kept sending invites, and it was freezing up the program for me

:(. so i’m really not trying to be a bitch but its a little much, no?

Anonymous

WOW!  That's ridiculous!  Takes the fun right out of it.

Guys, I know you've probably got like a million things you're working on right now, but this should probably be put at the top of your list of things-to-do, don't you think?…if it isn't already there.  She's a Premium user, too, and I would imagine she won't be renewing her subscription if this keeps up.

Nicoquin
    Participant

a thing to do, absolutly !!!
    women can't stand anymore those guys ….

hopefully all the guys are not like this

Anonymous

a thing to do, absolutly !!!
    women can't stand anymore those guys ….

hopefully all the guys are not like this

Well Nico, I'm sure they know that you & I aren't like this, right?

Nicoquin
    Participant

one more thing …

if you banned a premium member, he (or she) looses $Achat (or, 5 banned = less $AChat)

but

if you bookmark a premium member, he (or she) wins $AChat

what about it ?

Rab
    Participant

Nicoquin,
    yes, we plan to add some sort of carma system as well.

Nicoquin
    Participant

Nicoquin,
    yes, we plan to add some sort of carma system as well.

that would be great ! thanks a lot !
    keep up the good work.

LessonInSexy
    Participant

Thank you Rab for being so attentive  :-*

P.S. Nicoquin has some really good ideas for the game.

Florent
    Participant

I have to say i disagree with this idea of losing / earning achat $ … Désolé Nico, c'est pas contre toi en particulier !

I really don't think it would be a good system. And I believe that the rudest guys over here are the one that didn't pay. LessonInSexy would probably be less bothered by those king of men if she weren't a premium member. They want to see the non-free positions, but don't want to pay for it. And of course, like all idiots, they forget that there's a human being behind each character.

Don't get me wrong : LessonInSexy i a charming person, she would be victim of those fools if she weren't a member, but I'm really sure it would happen less often.

Anyway, the idea of a block / ignore fonction is great. As would be the possibility for each character to appear offline, and be free to speak with his Achat friends without being bothered all the time.

Maybe you could think about a kind of chatroom only for premium members, too ? … But that's just an idea, i'm not really sure it would be good.

Well, that was my opinion. If you understood it in spite of my silly english, then you must be a god !

Anonymous

Florent,

Yes.  You are right.  I'm sure she's getting more flak since she is a Premium member & would not be getting so much if she weren't.

The karma system would have to be something that only Premium members could use.  It would be too easy for free members to knock you down if you don't chat with them or accept their invitation into a room.  When I first entered (as a free member) I may have been a little rude (nothing like Giovanni!), it's really frustrating (even now) when a girl won't even talk to you or say hi (and I know sometimes this is because of a language difference), and always having your invitations declined is something I had to get used to, but you learn the system.  Most of the time I will tell a girl “not now” instead of completely ignoring them.  Personally, I think it's rude not to reply at all, and I get that a LOT from a LOT of girls, but what can you do?  Just move on…

I really could never see a Premium member getting banned.  They are here to have fun & chat & have virtual sex, not make problems.  There could be a karma system, but adding or subtracting $AChat as part of that system…don't know if that would be a good (or necessary) idea.

cholt
    Participant

Rab,

May I suggest we consider this game as a chat system at first? If so, we can put ban/ignore/black list/friend list/offline status as the common functionality with high priority in developping. I believe it will not be a big issue to you, our smart team.    I love the game!

Daryl
    Participant

Hello All,

I am new to all of this but I agree that something should be done. It is very frustrating. LessonInSexy– I feel for you, I really do. You should not be paying to be harassed. This place should be fun and relaxing not so stressful. Real life is stressful enough!

I am on this site to have fun [sure who isn’t] but I also want to meet people and make some friends. I don’t get out much and have trouble talking to people for real[shy].

There should definitely be a way for premium members to have more to control over what the freebies can or cannot do to or with us members.
    What I do not like is when a new person invites before an intro, then they won’t talk and they leave after 1 or 2 minutes! I do understand the language barrier can be a problem, but come on, I wish people would be polite.

If you see me on AChat and I don’t say hi– I’m not ignoring you— I just usually am waiting for someone to chat first. [Again shy]

I hope you can read this — I’m terrible at messaging [LOL]

Let’s make this an even better place —- What do you say?
    Thanks for reading, Daryl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.