Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Ignore / Block button.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So now there will be no limit?

tom
    Participant

I hope so… ;D
    tom

Tharvun
    Participant

Oh my god what did you do?

Himmi will ignore us all and than unignore the few chosen boys and girls to pelase her

;D ;D ;D ;D

himmi
    Participant

haha true
    robot girl/boy for president!! =D

kkkk1111
    Participant

actually himmi is the problem here.  why her avatar is so attractive

what else guys can do against this speciality 

Cheer to Himmi's ignore list. I guess she is the one, suggesting ignore option 

himmi
    Participant

hi

@ tom: thank you it works now (i count 69 on my list today)

zsasz
    Participant

i think there should be a special reward for people who arent on your ignore list himmi 😀

however..lame, been put on ignore for the first time…my unbroken spell ruined…solely because i mistook someone for being another person and sent them a single message. sigh. so this is how it feels 😛

himmi
    Participant

hey – im not unfair ….
    i only ignore people if:
    1) they cant read (in my profil is a message -> invite = ignore)
    2) they dont stop spam (after i told them to stop that please)

and btw … i cant answer all people …. sometimes i come online and 10 people writing me …
    so i prefer the german people who writing me – maybe then not 10 anymore but still 5 … and you know the chatfunctions arent that good (no chat with multiple persons) and sometimes i just cant write fast enough
    that why i ignore people in chat OR put inviters or spamer to my ignore list (btw 95 now…)
    oh – and it dosnt matter if you are premium member or not ..

sry for my bad english – greetings himmi

Nicoquin
    Participant

i agree with you Himmi !
    400% with you 😀

zsasz
    Participant

no need to explain yourself himmi..i understand (im just kidding around 🙂 )
    im not on your ignore list yet…so im doing it right 😀

Unspoken
    Participant

This is system well.
    But both good and bad.
    because impossible to forgive.
    why?
    must
    separate game
    sparate mesage
    good works..

vikka
    Participant

FWIW I may at times been to quick to hit the ignore button. However I've made it my goal to remove one or two a day from my ignore list, generally those in my friends, friend lists.

Alissa
    Participant

As a new user let me tell you how important this was to have. I've already used it once! Thank you!

sinnnn
    Participant

LOVE the ignore list. Like himmi my ignore list is loooong. I ignore the nasty annoying ppl who can’t take no for an answer. I had a guy put me on ingnore because I wouldn’t send pics of myself to prove I was a female(like I’m really going to fall for that) and he was insulting as hell. I had another put me on ignore because I didn’t go in the room with him. PPl like that can put me on there ignore list all they want, it saves me the trouble of doing it myself. As for forgiving ppl, there is a chance to be able to forgive someone on ACHAt. If they are mature an know they was wrong, they can say sorry in there comment profile or say sorry in the Forum and hope the wounded party reads the Forum. Viva la IGNORE LIST. ;D

Billy
    Participant

I understand you all girls here, and i believe that the ignore list is a must…

So far i have 3 ppl on, i dont like to ignore all the cold invites, because there are many ppl in the game who they dont  know the rules…
    i just dont answer to those invites and tell them that i am busy..
    I have always messages on my avatar, so ppl can read it, saying if i am busy or not…

I had an issue 2 days before.. A girl called me (saying hello) and i was chatting with 4 other friends.. i reply to her after 30 seconds, saying to her that i am busy in chat and i cant talk to her.. I asked if i can call her another time to talk and she said me, no because you are not a gentleman…
    That pissed me off.. The next second, she was on my ignore list…

There are MANY strange ppl in the game, so the ignore list is a must..

Sinnnn i agree with you about the forgiving..

Sorry for my bad english, cheers..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.