Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Ignore / Block button.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

I signed up for AChat back in March 2010 and the ignore/block feature was already there, so I don't see why it needs to be re-requested….

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't think this was so much re-requesting, but more talking about it, and about the related Karma feature that was being suggested in and around the same time.

I will also say that the Karma System has too much potential for abuse.

Anonymous

yes janine you're right.  i only brought the thread up again for a little history…not to re-request it???

doug
    Participant

The ignore buton is too close to the send message button and can be easily actioned in error

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yes, but you can remove them from your ignore list easily enough, and there's only so much room on the window to work with.

niceguyusa
    Participant

I have a question…..when i am in a room with one person i can talk….when i am in a room with two people I get a message that says “don't send messages to people on your ignore list”?????

thanks Nice Guy USA

Lover
    Participant

I don't know if this is possible, but: Is one of the other people on your ignore list?

Janine Dee
    Participant

MAYBE if the other person invited niceguy, and someone on niceguy's list?

CumSlut
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how to delete someone from ignore list,
    IF ? The person  is no longer on the userlist ?
    Checked ignore list, click on the name, and it shows no  user by this name ?
    Yet still on ignore list ? ; (
    Got about 10 names like that now !
    I'd just like to delete the inactives from the list ?  ; )
    Thanks !  And Happy Humping to you all !  ;  )
    Please P.M. me with the solution ?
    As I don't check the forums regular !

Adera
    Participant

Only way I know how to remove someone from the ignore list is if you go to that user and click the “cancel ignore” button… but if there is no user to cancel the ignore for I have no idea how to do it. Oh btw, some of the free users that haven't been online for quite some time will disappear from searches, they'll only reappear if they login again.

I'll send a pm of this as well.

NSNBJR
    Participant

A Sheriff in game Moderator. 

i do not know if this has been thought of or not  having an achat  sherriff in summer and winter to help control players who are rude and obnoxiuos  too ladies with using cold invites which are very rude and disrespectful  when told to quit and continue to do so even when blocked they still try to get in the ladies faces after being told or asked to stop several times

muronolix
    Participant

Chat admin to kik natsy useres

Hello me think it s even nassery to give some useres the rights to kik useres that are stalking other useres in meet the opportunity tokik them off game for 2 days untill support has checked the reports

would make live in achat very much more comfortable get fast lost of these

m.f.g just a player

dirtyElena
    Participant

Sorry, but no.

It would take like 2 hours till ppl. start to missuse their power and it would poison the Achat community far more than a single stalker could ever do.
    Especially now that you can set player on ignore in the meeting place.

Lover
    Participant

Like Elena said, the only power to ban other members has to be on AChat. You can ignore them, you can report them and you can ask for help here in forum. That's enough

Honeybatcher
    Participant

sheriff-guns-12473822.jpg

GREAT Idea…..

I will take Over Winter Anytime 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.