Skip to content

Increase Membership In AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Increase Membership In AChat

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I voted No in the poll, but I wanted to clarify my vote. It's not that I do not believe in helping people who are new to the game (came up with the user made quick starts for just that purpose) but  I do not feel “obligated”. When paying to be here I use my time as I chose.

NewGurl
    Participant

Very True Janine. “Obligated” is not my best choice of words.  As you said, since we pay we should be able to spend out time as we see fit.  What my point is, It would be in our best interests to show free users the benefits of becomeing Prem users.  However there will always be some users, free or prem that will abuse the invite and will not talk at all.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Very True Janine. “Obligated” is not my best choice of words.  As you said, since we pay we should be able to spend out time as we see fit.  What my point is, It would be in our best interests to show free users the benefits of becomeing Prem users.  However there will always be some users, free or prem that will abuse the invite and will not talk at all.

Thats where my point comes through being subjective … you never know till you are with them if they are going to be that kind and alot of the time (in my experience) it has not been worth it.

NewGurl
    Participant

Thats where my point comes through being subjective … you never know till you are with them if they are going to be that kind and alot of the time (in my experience) it has not been worth it.

True kitten, but I still try, excelt the ones male or female that cold invite, at least talk first.

Fantasy
    Participant

for me personally, i have found that most free users are very rude, send the most cold invites, and seriously lack respect.
    now, that being said. i have met a few freebies on here that have become friends. if someone knows how to carry on a conversation, show respect, ect. i enjoy chatting with new people. i do agree however that achat should limit the amnt of time a user can remain free. the irritation from cold invites and just plain nasty freebies is ridiculous. and i also know from exp that prem users are for fact more polite and respectful. none of this is important for me as far as rooming with someone. if the chemistry/attraction isnt present, ill be damned if im cybering with any of em. period. to me if i did, i might as well be whoring, as i pay my own way and could care less about a friggin gift.

NewGurl
    Participant

for me personally, i have found that most free users are very rude, send the most cold invites, and seriously lack respect.
    now, that being said. i have met a few freebies on here that have become friends. if someone knows how to carry on a conversation, show respect, ect. i enjoy chatting with new people. i do agree however that achat should limit the amnt of time a user can remain free. the irritation from cold invites and just plain nasty freebies is ridiculous. and i also know from exp that prem users are for fact more polite and respectful. none of this is important for me as far as rooming with someone. if the chemistry/attraction isnt present, ill be damned if im cybering with any of em. period. to me if i did, i might as well be whoring, as i pay my own way and could care less about a friggin gift.

I do agree with you Fantasy, the reason I started this Post was to see how others thought, I have a lot of good responses and different points of view.

NewGurl
    Participant

Thanks to all for your opinions. I appreciate your interest and I now am going to lock this topic.

Thanks again for your Ideas and Opinions!!!!!!

NewGurl

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.