Skip to content

INDY 500 SWEEP 2013

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events INDY 500 SWEEP 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    mrsexlover
    Participant

INDY 500  SWEEP STAKES  MAY 26

33 DRIVERS VIE FOR THE PRIZE

1 The Sweepers gift 25A$ to Osiris _ Forum. Once their Stake money is confirmed as received, they are in the Sweep Stake.

2. Please PM the moderators (Lover, Brandybee ) to confirm you have gifted Osiris_ Forum the above amount. This will then be confirmed.

3. Once the Sweep Stake is closed to volunteers , the drivers will be shared out equally between them.

4. The drivers left over will remain in Osiris_ Forum's domain.

5. The Sweeper who has the Winning driver of the  THE INDY 500 2013 will win all the Stake A$ collected in this game.

6. If Osiris_Forum has the Winning driver. Then the top placed driver in play will be announced as the Winner & that Sweeper will collect the Stakes collected instead.

7. Entering will be closed sat. may 25

WATCH THIS POST FOR MORE DETAILS

@lover, the stake is only $25 this time so no need to gift 50

Covems
    Participant

Vrroooooom…. I'll play.

freddie
    Participant

i'm on the grid now
    wont take no prisoners

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm …. ok , i think i gifted osiris . Just have to wait now the confirmation then the end of this plane's race 

*Wear her pink gloves , her pink head protection , then sit inside her pink Paddle Car to wait the race's start * 

old_goat
    Participant

I am entered now.
    Waiting for the command “Ladies and gentlemen – Start your engines”

Brandybee
    Participant

hmmm …. ok , i think i gifted osiris . Just have to wait now the confirmation then the end of this plane's race 

*Wear her pink gloves , her pink head protection , then sit inside her pink Paddle Car to wait the race's start * 

58143.jpg

.  Why do I picture a pink Penelope Pitstop  in my head  and Wacky Races …..   Revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Revvvvvvvvvvvvvv,    Grinning at my fellow racers …   Revvvvvvvvvvv.     Got my top pedalling shoes  on…..  And my yellow and black striped car and helmet with  Bee antennae  is buzzzzzzzzing too.   :-*

And a Tango coloured car   

I have gifted Osiris_Forum too with my Stake of A$25 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And a Tango coloured car   

SAY WHAT!? IS TAHT ERESY!?

This is my Master car!

it just need the number 44!

and to make you know….I'M IN! i'll send money to Osiris when i have a little more time!

tangoracer
    Participant

WOW

What can I say but thank you my Sweet Pet

MMM looks like we are starting to find drivers for the fist NSPD peddle car SOUP BOX DURBY

hentaiboy69
    Participant

.  Why do I picture a pink Penelope Pitstop  in my head  and Wacky Races …..   Revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Revvvvvvvvvvvvvv,    Grinning at my fellow racers …   Revvvvvvvvvvv.     Got my top pedalling shoes  on…..  And my yellow and black striped car and helmet with  Bee antennae  is buzzzzzzzzing too.   :-*

Cause she IS Penelope Pitstop, lol!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6kpj7Uj0ZoMYjmNG5yoev9XAx0jihu-xW9LCN1vrjAtB0Rrjj[/img]

@Master Tango: you know i'm always at your service!

mrsexlover
    Participant

And a Tango coloured car   

SAY WHAT!? IS TAHT ERESY!?

This is my Master car!

it just need the number 44!

and to make you know….I'M IN! i'll send money to Osiris when i have a little more time!

That orange car must be mine then, afterall thats my nations color.

mmmmm can't wait to get my bottle of milk in winners circle

mrsexlover
    Participant

Cause she IS Penelope Pitstop, lol!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6kpj7Uj0ZoMYjmNG5yoev9XAx0jihu-xW9LCN1vrjAtB0Rrjj[/img]

and there she goes in her pink car

[img]http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre/2008/festival-of-speed/2008-goodwood-festival-of-speed-19_m[/img]

stray
    Participant

Subscribed!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Just remember to keep those race cars on the track.  We will be watching, and I would hate to have to pull anyone over.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

stray
    Participant

Can I use a bike? :

mrsexlover
    Participant

like that you can stray, lol but i guess the rest will get distracted 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.