Skip to content

Rukya. My Topic. More infos needed for Rukya.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Rukya. My Topic. More infos needed for Rukya.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Honestly, i think they are ridicolous as street clothes……better to use them for some “indoor” action!

N.B. little personal note: i have to remember to take a look for Rukya Avatar, to see if she's wearing the spider lingerie!

Rukya
    Participant

@concerto : F and S have yet this kind of pants and we can wear panties with it

@HB : no i dont wear the spider lingerie . The bra looks less sexy than it looked with tight's pics , and i dont know what , but there is something strange with this lingerie

Anonymous

Oh Rukya, you are right.

I had only looked at “trousers”. There is one under “sets”, leather and more expensive (well, it is a set).

I wasn't really complaining as I don't wear clothing that exposes me in public anyway. I just thought it was weird, particularly as we seem to have so few trousers to choose from anyway.

Rukya
    Participant

I exchange 20 trousers vs 20 poses/upgrades ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@HB : no i dont wear the spider lingerie . The bra looks less sexy than it looked with tight's pics , and i dont know what , but there is something strange with this lingerie

too bad…..i was sure you had bought it immediatily!

Rukya
    Participant

i bough it ( the black version ) its why i can tell that there is something strange ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seems like recently you are in a happy mood, Rukya…..good for us! ;D

Rukya
    Participant

AND ANOTHER POSE FOR MF

prias
    Participant

totally agree with Rukya, it has been weeks and even months since lesbian, gay or shemale…

concerning male pants… I only know one guy who ever wear that kind of pants… the mustach guy in the Village People and it was in the 80's….

Rukya
    Participant

It seem that there will be another week with nothing interesting for me . Sometimes i wander why i stay …. Ah yes i remember , its a chat game without the A actually so i stay just to chat with my friends

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm when i logged i got an update window with a transparent latex outfit , but it is nowhere in the shop . Anyone know why ?

Its not fair to make us hope for an outfit that is not in the shop . But hmmm … seeing the pic , i will wear that only in sex clothing , i dont like to show my pussy and breasts to everybody .

Pervert team hit again .

Anonymous

There is a thread about this already Rukya.

But, I'm with you, nothing transparent or crotchless for me, at least in public and, for sex, nothing worse than burying your face in a piece of material, at least for me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ladies, no one force yo to buying it but this doesn't mean someone will!

aaaanyway, more then this new outfit, i would like to have the collar…….this wait is epic!  :-[

Rukya
    Participant

@ concerto : I saw the topic in the report bug section i think , but as its not a bug , i posted here , where i’m sure i will never be off topic because i made this one ;D

@ hentaiboy : As its not in the shop , i dont think we can call it “new outfit” . We can buy new outfits and we cant buy this one 🙂

Ps : For the ones who dont know yet the “info needed” topic , here are some infos . I made it and as its mine , i grant anyone to talk of evry subject , in any language ( even if english is recommended ) , you will never be off topic here 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Check the shop now….it's out!  :

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.