Skip to content

Rukya. My Topic. More infos needed for Rukya.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Rukya. My Topic. More infos needed for Rukya.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

A poll can give information on how people think, in general, about the subject the poll is about. In the 'post your pose idea' threads, it has proven its point. Because to some a poll seems to have no meaning, to others (dev-team) the info subtracted from the poll is quite important…

I am hoping the dev-team will bring some more order to the forum as it is now. Especially the 'Share your creative idea' seems to be very cluttered. If organised, maybe adding subsections to this subsection, people will find it easier to find the info they are looking for…

chasxxx
    Participant

I have read through this entire topic twice, and still have no idea what pose is being discussed. maybe i'm just thick-headed or missed it in the french translation, but what pose? and where is it mentioned since everyone else seems to know…  ???

TightFit74
    Participant

Chass,

Rukya asked about the latest FM pose. The sitting/talking pose. You will find it in the MF section (at the top of the forum page)

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm no i was talking of poses in general , but now i suppose that people talk of them in shemale section , mm section ect .. depending of the pose who isgiven

chasxxx
    Participant

Thanks, Rukya! ;D
    That’s all i needed was a little explanation…

Rukya
    Participant

;D youre welcome ;D

Rukya
    Participant

I have a little question . What is exactly the power of the new censors ?

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, they are moderator. They taking care of the threads and boards they moderate. This means they observe it, take care the rules are accepted and also can move and stick threads, put them together if necessary and are able to help you.
    Please don't use the term censors as they don't just accept what they like, but even want open discussions and to listen to everyones voice.
    Thanks.

Rukya
    Participant

For me moderator and censors as the same thing , i mean both can erase things they dont like . and to be true , there is only one i trust

Bear
    Participant

part of it's reorganizing the threads Rukya… the section I oversee is relatively clean, though I need to move some threads around… part too communication with the the Team…taking over this for them frees them up to focus on other areas…

Censorship? …if the forum rules are violated… proper channels will be contacted for them to deal with. I personally won't tolerate flame wars i.e. 2 people airing their private disputes in the forum…I'll privately ask the parties involved to delete and move to PM chat where such matters SHOULD be handled. Otherwise free speech is allowed… I may not agree with an opinion… but I recognize one's right to hold it as long as it is not abusive in nature.

All forums have a form of oversight… I guess you cold call it censorship…

Rukya
    Participant

i dont made “war” to anybody , and i have cited nobody . i just say that i dont see the difference between moderator and *******

Rukya
    Participant

ok , one full page erased i think the forum is free of all my bad words

keiko i let you judge if the others posts must be erased ( this topic included )

bye blue , bye hentai , bye NG , bye medjai (if you come back one day

;D ) , and bye bear , maybe we’ll see in game

NewGurl
    Participant

Bye Rukya, well another one bites the dust.

Rukya
    Participant

need infos about where post poses . We , lesbians , have :

Enter LGBT pose idea to be developped

FF (and maybe FFF) position suggestion

Enter 3some idea to be developped (for 3some)

and now , if i have well understand , Group play

all this to post poses . I'm little lost , in witch topic we must post the poses ?

NewGurl
    Participant

Might I suggest that Rukya is correct,  There needs to be a new set of guidlines posted on her so we can put our ideas exactly where you want them.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.