Skip to content

inproved user interface

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas inproved user interface

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Hentai, I like your explanation diagram. Thank you. That would be a real good improvement to the chat box.  I have also accidentally ignored people without meaning too, so moving the ignore button to the left would perhaps erase any errors and misunderstandings.

A pull down menu for the poses is also a good idea, especially as this area is bound to get bigger now the Achat Gods are asking and accomodating for more positions mmmm. Thank you Achat Gods for that and all the free updates

The square pose request in the centre of the room is annoying too I find, especially as on occasions I may not be ready to move on … it either needs shifting to flashing and highlighting the request situated with the other poses or have some kind of postpone button that can be reactivated when ready to enjoy… its bloody off putting when I'm getting lost in the moment  lol  Maybe an automated message to be sent at the same time saying something like.. PATIENCE SWEETIE, NOT READY YET … lol

I'm all for removing  unnecessary clutter in the main screen area to see the action better .. I enjoy the hot talk and the visuals soooo very much too hehehe.  What can I say … I'm a red blooded girl  :

Bear
    Participant

I agree on the pose request Brandy… much rather it show up closer to the chat box where my attention is more likely to be focused. I am not certain how many times one has asked for a change and I didn't see it being too busy typing…

taztexan
    Participant

I agree, the pose request needs to be nearer the chat window… more noticeable there and convenient

TightFit74
    Participant

I think the pose-request box should be placed where now the camera controls are. With an opened chat window, the pose request is almost covered and I have missed it for several minutes, on several occasions, *blush* My partner wondering what I was doing and if I was actually there..

I'd like to see the chat window detached from the game-screen itself. It can already be moved around, but within the borders of the screen. If the chat window could be 'lifted out', there would be more room for graphics and enough room left to write and read back a few lines

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, that diagram isn't mine, but it was realized by FateInfinity who make a nice job!

Tight, are you talking about a chat box who work like a standalone piece and you can move freely on your pc screen!? mmmmmm
    it can be a solution, but need a full rework on the achat client, you know…and i dunno if dev-team is really interessed in it!

TightFit74
    Participant

HB, either a stand alone chat window or one that can be resized. But guessing that would take as much reprogramming as a higher resolution screen-size..

Bear
    Participant

Well I am trying to think where the 3some pose request pops up…Under the requestors name?…. think I need to revisit a 3some  to sort that out.

Personally I don't see an issue where the chat box is currently located.  I would like the option to narrow it a bit when expanded.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

HB, either a stand alone chat window or one that can be resized. But guessing that would take as much reprogramming as a higher resolution screen-size..

i think work on a higher resolution screen-size, need less work then a resized chat window……anyway, we need to know if the dev team have some project for those issues!

@Bear: what did you mean!? 3some pose request pop up isn't the same of pair one!? only the invitation work in a different way! or am i wrong!?

Bear
    Participant

I have only cone one 3some since my return ,… and my attention was on…. *coughs* well certainly not the  layout…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wonder what had caught your attention so much….    😮

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.