Skip to content

Search : Improving the search facility in the game

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Search : Improving the search facility in the game

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

HB

cause at last we write “italy” or “italia” usually, but for other nation like germany, i can understand it's a pain….

Why should it be a pain?

The only thing you have to do is write your country and nothing more. Only if some write Germany and other Deutschland you dont find them of course. But this problem is valid for each nation except England.

SonyaVixen
    Participant

that's a bit more complex. for example i can live in the usa i put “usa” in the country box. but i speak english, german and maybe even more languages. but can someone finds me then? if he searches for german speaking people? the country and the languages you speak are two different things. i just want to search for languages people speak. i am not interested in what country they are : and if i want to know it… i just ask

Lover
    Participant

A choice box (instead of free text) in which you can choose the languages you speak solves this problem. Then you have one term for each language.

add a switch to hide all “currently in a room” players from the search list. we are most likly not searching for someone that is busy ;O also that switch for the friends and partners list on your own profile would be nice. so that you only see online + available  friends / partners there.

It happens that people leave the room when you browse the list. So I think it's better to show everyone.

SonyaVixen
    Participant

you can speak more then one language at a time, a simple choice box is not working for it

Lover
    Participant

A choice box (instead of free text) in which you can choose the languages

There are choice boxes where you can choose more then one language.

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Sonya! Welcome to the Forum!

Like all your suggestions except one………

I don't want my search list to exclude everyone who is “currently in a room” because I might be looking for that specific person and if they don't show up, then I would think they were offl-Line.

Just my thoughts.

SonyaVixen
    Participant

i dont want the display of people within rooms total removed. i just want to hide them if i want to do so.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

So, basically, what you need is a second option in the search menu: a “not in room” filter who can be add to the one for not online users.

I think this will help a lot in the search for a partner cause sometimes cause it happen there are full pafe of in room people after a research. i want to support this idea with all my strenght!

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm a full PAFE hentai ? what Pafe have to do with this ? 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

loooool! my bad……..obvious, i mean page…. 

bluedenim
    Participant

That's good Sonya, I'm good with that, let's hope the dev team can do it!

Bear
    Participant

I do like the suggestion of language as a search parameter… that seems much more usable than country.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Suggested Feature – Smaller Profile Pictures on Searches for faster loading.

One thing I don't like when I am searching is how long it sometimes takes to load … how about a click option which makes the profile pictures display as smaller pictures with more results per page. And a way to display which one of your friends is online. Like for example one of the online reminders in something else.

Anonymous

kittenlepurr just raised a point on another thread about search (I don't have a problem with load speed) so I thought I would raise this thread again.

Being able to use wildcards seems such a simple request to implement. Even simpler is to make enter the default for Start button, so that having entered the info. you want to search for you just have to hit enter to start the search rather than find the Start button with the mouse (particularly useful when you have just finished typing a name in).

Also, as this thread seems to have strayed a bit from the original post, one thing I find annoying is that, having listed my friends, I can't list my lovers without showing myself again. Why does it change to his/her? I have rarely been interested in who are lovers/friends of someone else.

Also, it would be nice to be able to quickly redo the last search. For example, having done a search and been presented with the results, someone contacts you and you hit the ? to bring their details up, it would be nice to just hit another button to go back to those results rather than bring up search again.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, small profile pics (or nothing, maybe!) will give us the chance to load username during searching more faster. Then, when we put the cursor on the name, the portrait can pop-up.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.