Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Inspiring quote of the week

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,240 total)
  • Author
    Laura_AFS
    Participant

Thank you Roxy, Great Quote… sadly it's comes to late for me…

I disagree, Ana. You know we love you, and that THEY can never change. This one is for you:

For_Ana.jpg
    Lover
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Brandybee
    Participant

[img]https://www.bing.com/cr?IG=51E736B10167431FBFD846528ABF91BF&CID=1E716DD06C676C4E2A1C64256D566D65&rd=1&h=TdpuR99PV6KX9812mUy75Jejc8XBRtjTZlDzpTqrN-0&v=1&r=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f236x%2f22%2fd6%2fde%2f22d6de17faa1d654364b872738944b30.jpg&p=DevEx,5182.1[/img] [img width=450]https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.25csslqYml3oCRZq5v5X3AEsDH&pid=Api[/img]

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Thank you Roxy, Great Quote… sadly it's comes to late for me…

it is never to late for you or any one  Ann

you have the power to change how you feel !

never let any one control how you feel

you are are beautifully and wonderfully made just as you are!!! 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi my dear dear friends, and all of you guys,

It's soooo good to be back again in this wonderful community. I'm also happy to see how much A-chat progressed since the last time I was here, thanks to you all.  I addition thank you my dear friends who continue to keep this place alive and all you dreamers wideeyed believers who take a part in this amazing world. Especially thanks to Brandybee and Lover. (love you guys)

Think the best way to start again is to share with you an inspirational text  –  wonderful wise man wrote it, he is one of my favorite writers.

⋆✯★✯⋆ The emotion of love brings out and develops the artistic and aesthetic nature of man. It leaves its impress upone one’s very soul, even after the fire has been subdued by time and circumstance. Memories of love never pass. Tey linger, guide, and influence long after the source of stimulation has faded. There is nothing new in this. Every person, who has been moved by Geniune Love, knows that it leaves enduring traces upon the human heart. The effects of love endures because love is spiritual in nature.
    The man who cannot be stimulated to great heights of achievement by love, is hopeless – he is dead though he may seem to live.

The emotions of  Faith, Love, and Sex are the most powerful  of all the major positive emotions. When the three are blended, they have effects of “coloring” the vibration of thought in such a way that it instantly reaches the subconscius mind, where it is changed into its spiritual ewuivalent, the only form that induces a response from Infinite Intelligence. The pages of history are filled with the records of great leaders whose achievements may be traced directly to the influence of women who aroused the creative faculties of their minds.
    When the emotion of romance is added to those of love and sex, the obstructions between the finite mind of man and Infinite Intelligence are removed. Then a genius has been born ! ⋆✯★✯

Cheers !!!

Lover
    Participant

Awww hello jeanona

Big welcome back! It's great to see you back again, like the daughter has come home after a long time. Waiting to see some of your ideas and creations again :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

Well thank you Lover,

glad to see you around… dear Lover,  always ready to welcome –  always on the lookout ..  :-*
    “like the daughter has come home after a long time.” Lol…

Lover
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Anonymous
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Yes its like that !

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.