Skip to content

Instaling Achat Next.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Instaling Achat Next.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SandieCD
    Participant

Instaling NXT

If I install NXT and login with my achat account do I start fresh and loose everything i have in achat or does it cross over

Vaughan

Hi Sandie,
    Welcome to Forum & Happy New Year.

My understanding is that if you own things in Achat game, some things will cross over into Achat Next.
    When the things you own do not, it is because Achat Next has not been upgraded for it yet.

Adding items to Achat Next is an ongoing process.
    All buys will eventually be available in Achat Game and Achat Next providing your premium account is valid.
    Free users will only have basics until they become premium.

This link explains everything about Achat Next and the things currently available. It also allows you to download Achat Next.

AChat Next – The future of live sex games

Shemales please note:

Shemales
    Upon invitation, regardless of current genders of participants, the scene will be shown in MF.

Note: Step by step Achat will add more and more AChat clothes to AChat Next

Note: Step by step Achat will add more and more sex actions for all possible gender combinations to AChat Next

Note: Step by step Achat will add more and more AChat sex actions to AChat Next, till everything is replicated

EXTRA BIG NOTE

PLEASE BE AWARE – If you download Achat Next and login, you must log out when you leave, OTHERWISE it looks like that you are still on ACHAT NEXT in ACHAT GAME.
    This could cause you issues with spouses, lovers or even friends.
    Even if you log into Achat Game, when you log out again, it will still show you in Achat NEXT, if you haven’t logged out of Achat NEXT.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.