Skip to content

Interesting Interaction i had with a person on Achat.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Interesting Interaction i had with a person on Achat.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    kittenlepurr
    Participant

exactly islandsun

Unhealer
    Participant

lol sunny i think the island you live on is in quebec

islandsun
    Participant

I have lived there once, left that sorry ass quebecois S.O.B BETHIND !

West69
    Participant

One thing that is a shame is that once a person hits the “ignore” button, they close off communication. While this is certainly justified for stalkers and mean-spirited people, it eliminates the chance for newbies to apologize and explain, not to mention learn why the person was accidentally offended. Maybe for the first few days you could issue an emoticon to those of us who are learning. Not sure how to draw the face, “I am new, harmless and stupid. Teach me please.” Thanks again.  

With all due respect West69 it doesn't take much to realise whether you have been insulting or not it requires you to think “How could this be interpreted?” before actually typing it. If it has the potential to offend people then don't.

Personally i have very little patience for people that are insulting. I will usually say whether I am offended however. When it comes to the point where my tolerance is gone is where i press ignore on someone.

Being new is NEVER an excuse in my opinion we are all new at one point but that doesn't mean we are too stupid to think anyone with a little experience in chatting realises that things they can say can and will be misinterpreted. So do not try it.

Ultimately for me though if i barely know the person it comes down to this …
    1. They dont know me, I know me.
    2. If they want to judge thats their issue not mine.
    3. I dont have to tolerate anything if i dont have to.
    4. This is supposed to be fun if its not I can log off or ignore the person.
    5. Text on the screen is just that. Nothing more.

I think you might have misinterpreted my questions. I have NEVER been in a chat room like this. My problem was not knowing the mechanics of the game. I would never intentionally break a “standard of practice” out of insensitivity or to offend someone. Never-the-less, your comments are well-founded and helpful. Thank you.

islandsun
    Participant

text on screen just isnt text words  can  : create positive or negative results

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I didnt say they dont have an effect island merely thats the way i take it after being insulted.

islandsun
    Participant

@kittenlepurr  hey just call me Sunny > Guess I`m just thick skin , Being a wicca I get my main energy source through rivalry and happiness 

Unhealer
    Participant

@kittenlepurr   hey just call me Sunny > Guess I`m just thick skin , Being a wicca I get my main energy source through rivalry and happiness 

I harness storms to do my bidding

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  Oh baby when pushed the wrong way you have no ideal of my ferocity level , i choose to  channel it to a positive  way of life !

Always still calm before the storm ! > wearing an evil grin

Unhealer
    Participant

is french your first language?

dont really see why everyone speaks english on this forum, theres gotta only be a couple people with english as a first language here

West69
    Participant

is french your first language?

dont really see why everyone speaks english on this forum, theres gotta only be a couple people with english as a first language here

English is my first language and I still have difficulty with it.

islandsun
    Participant

English is my language > french trying to brush up on it !

And spelling is my down fall !

Bear
    Participant

Western American is my language… no way I think my regional colloquialism represent the English language.

Though I will type with a sharper eye to proper grammar.

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  La Tee DA  Mr Prim and proper  ! > I`m laffin heehehee all in good fun Bear ! 

Bear
    Participant

@Bear  La Tee DA  Mr Prim and proper  ! > I`m laffin heehehee all in good fun Bear ! 

ummm yeah…  :

I am a fucking saint..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.