Skip to content

Interrogation room issue. Table and Lamp disappears.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Interrogation room issue. Table and Lamp disappears.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Ehehe

Bear
    Participant

mmm,..sounded a bit distracted there Lover…course if Adera's doing her dance.. no doubt.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera Ive been practicing w robot boy ! lol , Ive know what ive done  in real and they were`nt disapointed !

Also went in w a friend ! he liked !

alstott
    Participant

not a miracle Sunny…robots never complain
    so why not give us a show in here…i promise we'll behave us…not : …wanna see lil ferret movin' her ass

islandsun
    Participant

: hEY Big weasel lol  !  :-* :-*

Bear
    Participant

well tried to post some interesting screenshots but the upload wasn't working.

Went into the city star light  room a few nights ago with a friend to chat, and she asked where my furniture was. I laughed told her it was out being cleaned. Besides I have never seen anything other then the bed and plants in the corner since I got it. Ac couple of nights ago she mentioned oh good it's back… which had me dumbfounded. told her I didn't see anything. She took a screenshot for me and emailed it… damn,.. her viewpoint definitely displayed the table and chairs behind me.

Me jumped into the interrogation room and Tight apparently had taken the table again.. (comes and goes)
    We popped into two other rooms found her view additionally displaying chairs and table… while mine nothing more then the bed and plants.,,,
    it was not until we checked the room with the maroon bedcover that she saw only the bed.

Again curious is anyone else experiencing this? Sent my collection of his and hers screenshots to support,.. which prompted a quick… oh this is interesting…

If you are experiencing this… understanding not all might not be paying attention… please contact support of the issue.

TightFit74
    Participant

Sorry Bear, I reaaally needed the table..
    But honestly, I can't remember encountering this in any room…

Lover
    Participant

Ok, think I'll be Sherlock Homes once more and look for it… oh, one moment, need Mrs. Watson first

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight pssst  saving that table !  For a table dancer !

I confess that was me dancing on the picnic table last summer at the winery ! hehehe

TightFit74
    Participant

psst Sunny, it's in my office…

islandsun
    Participant

I like making office visits > Use to visit Harley in his on messenger they blocked hotmail messenger now I do yahoo w my own avatar !

Yes w my green eyes ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

But Sunny, hurry.. Sherlock Lover has taken it upon himself to locate the missing table. He might run into us while you dance. Or maybe when I am in the process of thanking you for the dance

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight hmmm hey baby ! after your done sooooooo thoroughly  thanking me ! I`ll help you sneak Bears table back into his room , before sherlock Lover there catches us !  :-* lol

Bear
    Participant

well get it back quick.. I am in need of the that room tonight… :

islandsun
    Participant

: ohhh !  lol I`m smiling w a devilish look in my eyes 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.