Skip to content

Idea – Interview of the week

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Idea – Interview of the week

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

This is just an idea, as i’ve seen something similar around on a forum. However wasn’t a forum like this one, it was a gfx community so we would need to make some changes. My idea is:

– we could have the interview of the week. How does it work?
    Every monday we could make a thread with a poll. The person who’s taking care of the “poll” would choose 5 member of the forum, lets say:

– Brandy
    – Rukya
    – Lover
    etc.

… and would post as poll asking “Who would you like to be interviewee this week?”. After having the winner, we would have some questions (not regarding personal stuff, ofc, but related with the game (fav poses, what do you like to do, what you fav kind of sexual games, etc…) and that person would answer…
    This way we could bring more activity and fun, also we could adverstise in game to our closest friends, etc.

As i’ve said this used to work well on another forum i know, there we’ve got personal questions, questions about gfx and other stuff. Here it would be difference according with the game type. But there, believe me that its a success.

What do you think?

Lover
    Participant

So will there be always the same questions? I think so. That means we have to agree about the questions first or someone says “I make the questionnaire”.

In my opinion it's a good idea. We just have to think, Norwich also asks members frequently so we should use other questions then he does.
    Are the questions send as pm and the posted? And, the most important question at all… do we have aperson that says “Ok, I take care of it” lol…

If you ask me, we should give it a try!

Marilyn
    Participant

So will there be always the same questions? I think so. That means we have to agree about the questions first or someone says “I make the questionnaire”.

In my opinion it's a good idea. We just have to think, Norwich also asks members frequently so we should use other questions then he does.
    Are the questions send as pm and the posted? And, the most important question at all… do we have aperson that says “Ok, I take care of it” lol…

If you ask me, we should give it a try!

Yes, my idea was to have the same questions to everyone.
    And yes, we would need to agree about the questions first…

Rukya
    Participant

i follow you with this idea

Adera
    Participant

This might make for some interesting reading, I look forward to read the interviews you do.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno how this thing gonna end at last…….but what about if the interview will be posted on the AChat Tattler!?

Marilyn
    Participant

Dunno how this thing gonna end at last…….but what about if the interview will be posted on the AChat Tattler!?

Huh?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Marilyn, i mean this……

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.15.html

here you can see something similar to your idea. here, there are interview of Jeanona, Lover and Tight, if i'm not wrong.

Marilyn
    Participant

Marilyn, i mean this……here you can see something similar to your idea. here, there are interview of Jeanona, Lover and Tight, if i'm not wrong.

Ah, I see.
    Thank you for the explanation!

Bear
    Participant

and….  :

Norwich was interviewed… just saying… 

Lover
    Participant

I remember I read Bear's words too

In my first post I mentioned Norwich's intervies. Though it's not a problem. We just use other questions then he does.

Honey, think about adding a poll about your idea.

Lydiarose
    Participant

are you saying that  I vote for the preson I would like to see Interview ?
    there is one thing keep it in this forum  as that would get more people out of the game
    into the forum 

prias
    Participant

why not, could be fun

Lydiarose
    Participant

I have about 5 people i would like to see Interview,

Marilyn
    Participant

I have about 5 people i would like to see Interview,

Im not sure yet if we should make a poll with the names we would like, or leave it for ppl to post here that they would like to be interviewed…
    What do you think?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.