Skip to content

Idea – Interview of the week

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Idea – Interview of the week

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I'm sure we'll get enough people. There is no reason that someone will disagree – and if, it's ok.

So my suggestion, let's start to collect questions. Always making sure, we use other questions then Norwich in his Tattler.

Lydiarose
    Participant

what kind of interview will it be,, will it be about the game or other things. say we get a name of someone who just goes to the game, could we not just go and ask him/her if they like to be interview

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lydia, the interview can be about everything, i presume.

For sure, it's only for us in the forum, i don't think we can propose it to everyomne in the game……or am i wrong, guys!?

Rukya
    Participant

i suppose its better to let peoples decide if they want be interviewed

Lydiarose
    Participant

Rukya: yes i think that would be the right thing to do. I would like to know what kind of questions would be asked

Lover
    Participant

Of course everyone has to decide himself if he wants to be interviewed. No one has to answer if he/she doesn't want….
    Only people in forum will be interveiwed – I think so….

Lydiarose
    Participant

here  are 2 questions for you; (1) If you dyer your hair, what color would  pick ?
    (2) If Heave exists what would you like to hear god say, when you arrive at the Pearly Gates ?

Brandybee
    Participant

1)  If  you were to be chosen to start a brand new world,  what 3 items would you take and why?.

2) If you could change one thing to improve this real world, What would it be & why?

3) What one thing annoys you in the real world & why? Maybe include a solution to resolve it too.

4) If you could change one thing to improve Achat Dreamworld, What would it be & why ?

5) What one thing annoys you in Achat Dreamworld & why ? Maybe include a solution to resolve it too.

Trying to choose interesting questions that wont step on Norwich's toes in the Achat Tattler.

Rukya
    Participant

here  are 2 questions for you; (1) If you dyer your hair, what color would  pick ?
    (2) If Heave exists what would you like to hear god say, when you arrive at the Pearly Gates ?

what mean dyer ?

Lydiarose
    Participant

what mean dyer ?

sorry  should be dyed

Marilyn
    Participant

Love your ideas, guys!
    I'll be picking all the ideas and will be putting them together.
    I like the idea of having questions also not related with the game. 
    Hope to see more. I'll be posting my ideas aswell.

Lover
    Participant

Which three things would you take to a lonely island?

Since when are you in AChat and how did you come to?

Rukya
    Participant

if it left 2 peoples on earth , you and your opposite sexual orientation partner , will you have sex with him/her ?

Lydiarose
    Participant

Here are a few more for you,

(1) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal ?

(2) Do you eat the stems of your Broccoli ?

(3) Do you like to drive fast ?

(4) Whats under your bed ?

(5) Is the glass half full or half empty with you ?

Lydiarose
    Participant

Here is a Question I have be asked a few times  on here.

(1) Do you play this game for fun or to find a real man ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.