Skip to content

Idea – Interview of the week

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Idea – Interview of the week

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Great Will do it next days

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm it seem we are far from the basic idea proposed by Marilyn . Does it meabn that we forgot the poll to vote for the one we want to be interviewed ?

This is just an idea, as i've seen something similar around on a forum. However wasn't a forum like this one, it was a gfx community so we would need to make some changes. My idea is:

– we could have the interview of the week. How does it work?
    Every monday we could make a thread with a poll. The person who's taking care of the “poll” would choose 5 member of the forum, lets say:

– Brandy
    – Rukya
    – Lover
    etc.

… and would post as poll asking “Who would you like to be interviewee this week?”. After having the winner, we would have some questions (not regarding personal stuff, ofc, but related with the game (fav poses, what do you like to do, what you fav kind of sexual games, etc…) and that person would answer…
    This way we could bring more activity and fun, also we could adverstise in game to our closest friends, etc.

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, the topic has been splitted into two ideas. One is the original idea, interviewing people of the forum.
    The other is to interview people who are not in forum yet, to make them curious and to get them to forum. Lydia said she would do this.

ssgt
    Participant

Good luck Lydia.  Going to be alot of work.

Norwich
    Participant

Please don't worry about Norwich or the Tattler and continue with your plans to conduct interviews here in the forum.  I think it's a wonderful idea.

I have not had the time needed to devote to the Tattler, and I am willing to have others contribute articles, or anything else they think our fellow forum members would enjoy.  Just remember to keep it light and keep it fun.

Norwich

Lover
    Participant

I suggest you go on with the interviews of forum members and Lydia interviews people in game. What do you think about Norwich?

Lover
    Participant

While I'm arranging the questions for Lydia I get a new idea. There are so many good questions, some are fitting for the game, some are more general. We could combine all the ideas we have.

– Norwich interviews people of the forum with his own questions
    – Lydia interviews people in game with questions she and I arranged
    – We start a topic in “Introduce yourself” with different questions (in compare with Norwich and in game questions) and everyone can add his answers

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i rather the idea marilyn had first . Ask the questions to a chosen member , choosing the questions in the ones we proposed

Lydiarose
    Participant

Lover  will you send me the questions as soon as you can

Lover
    Participant

I send them now. I hoped to get more replies to my suggestion but I think we don't have to wait any longer.

Alita
    Participant

interview achater's kinda sounds fun i wouldn't mind being interviewed or interviewing.

Lover
    Participant

Lydia does the interview in game. We're still thinking about doing it here too. Be sure, your name is on the list Alita

Alita
    Participant

thanks i'll check lover

Momma_andrea
    Participant

What happened to this Idea?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It seems dead but we can put it up if people thinks it's interessing!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.