Skip to content

peterkink. Introducing myself

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself peterkink. Introducing myself

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    peterkink
    Participant

I have been asked to introduce myself.
    I am a man, living in Sweden. Irl i live in a D/s relation w my wife as her sub. On here I dont mind any kind of role play. Ladies say I am pretty good as a Dom. I talk a lot during sex sessions, since I think it adds to the illusion of reality. So I like the lady I am with to do some talking too, and be active, in choosing poses and actions.
    I dont mind newbies. They can be pretty fun to be with. Really enthusiastic when treated right.
    I am mostly heterosexual. I have just recently found that shemales are damn hot, and in general pretty nice too, and the poses SMF is like OMG!

I have been here on and off for 2 ½ year. The first two years was not that hot. Lately things are going much better. So I must have started doing something right. I am not sure what, but I think I just keep doing it 😉

peterkink
    Participant

LEAVING WITH A JOKE

– What is a definition of a loser?
    – A jerk that can´t even get laid with Robot Girl on a-chat.

😉

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hello Peter

Welcome to the  forum

AusWoody
    Participant

G'day Peter,

Welcome to the forum, better late than never

People are friendly here , I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
    achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you

Lover
    Participant

Hello Peter,
    welcome and thanks for introducing. I don't have to tell you about the forum, just hope you continue posting and enjoying it as much as we do.
    It's great to see you have a lot of fun in the game now and I hope you will meet more hot members

Have fun

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey   peterkink,

Massive welcome to Forum.  Pleased you finally took the plunge to join us here.  It's a crazy little village but all good fun and you will no doubt meet some of the residents as you browse the topics.

If  you like stories .  The Erotic Story Contest holds a special place in my heart.

Please read and vote for your favourite story. It shows support for our little contest & the authors who have made the efforts to enter.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “CHEATING & INFIDELITY ” THE STORIES.  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html 

We are also voting on the next theme for the new Erotic Story Contest 9 coming soon

Please vote for a theme that may inspire your naughty side 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 – O.T.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3467.0.html

Maybe, you could be intrigued enough to enter the next contest starting in February 

This is good to look at for new joins and if you want to post pics

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Most of all, enjoy your time here, and please post any ideas or views you may have.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Peter and welcome!

It tooks you really long to come here, to the best place of AChat, but at last you did! GREAT!

Wish you stay and help us to make the forunm and AChat a most incredible experience! CHEEAAARSSS!

jasmine_t
    Participant

Hello Peterkink

Welcome to forum. Hope you will have lot of fun with people here and in game 

bigboy1979
    Participant

Welcome to A chat

redsonya1
    Participant

Hiya P welcome and have nice time chating and mmmmmm with us in Achat . Dont forget story contest and Square . first massage is free . xoxoxoxo Sonja

jingerbird
    Participant

Hey Peter. Nice to meet you and get to know a little about you. Have fun and come and see us in the Square……Hugs!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.