Skip to content

InT’Sex by Concerto

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley InT’Sex by Concerto

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Concerto

Lover
    Participant

ROFL…. yes concerto, please go on

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm happy to see some new idea, Concerto……please, go on and sho us more!

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I laughed Concerto! Your humor is very English and I'm guessing that M & S is like Maceys? Is it Marks & Spencer?

please post some more!

x

Lover
    Participant

You're wrong concerto It's my honest opinion, even as mod I don't have to say everything is great

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Concerto, if i don't like something, i usually tell it…….and trust me, i like a lot your idea, specially the last line!

old_goat
    Participant

I like them all.
    More please.

Brandybee
    Participant

Great idea and very enjoyable. More please. 

florise
    Participant

Thanks concerto

happyface
    Participant

Hey sweetie. These are really good. they made me laugh quite bit. please make more.

now as for the critique you ask me to give.

I found your wording can be off.  be very care full and make sure your English is worded right.

intsex06y.jpg

here is an example ( yes darling, have fun?) I believe you meant to say was ( yes darling, did you have fun?)
    other one. ( mmm, like you do!) think you meant to say ( mmm, like you always do!) there are other mistakes but these are just few that stood out for me.

One more thing, if you can, make them little bigger. so the words don't get squashed. some time it can be little hard to read a word.
    other then that. I had no problem with then, there very good. keep up the good work honey.

love you  :-*

happyface
    Participant

your welcome Concerto.  :-*

love the new comic

p.s.  whats a meuf ? or did I misread it? 

Lover
    Participant

Also asked myself reagrding meuf..slang for muff?
    But nevertheless, the last one is the best…I almost fell off my chair while laughing, picturing this scene

Anonymous

Lol, HF, I threw them in because you complained about my English.

They are (French) slang words… A (une) meuf  is a woman/girl, typically a good looking one (my friends tell me that it is “femme” split in half and the two halves switched, one of many words they use like that) and a (une) garce is a bitch

I thought the last one was funny (well, I would, lol) but I did steal the idea from a utube video extolling the virtues or otherwise of c strings and where most people interviewed thought that it was a headband

happyface
    Participant

I didn't complain  :'(  , I was just give you some advice on how to construct a sentence in English properly. 

as for the slang. I am not very good with my own cultures slang much less others cultures  lol 

but thank you for letting me know. 

:-*

p.s. thats not stealing sweetie. thats taking a common mistake show by an interview and turning it into a joke. lots of people do that.
    I found your comic to be quite funny. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Concerto, I love your work and they always make me smile.

Keep it up girl,  Love this comic strip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.