Skip to content

InT’Sex by Concerto

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley InT’Sex by Concerto

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thanks BB

I was looking at Dilbert yesterday and don't understand how Scott Adams can come up with something new virtually every day. Not only that, I have a static image and no color. I think I am way down the totem in terms of producing a cartoon strip.

Still, I'm glad that people are enjoying it. I shouldn't say, because it makes me sound so vain, but, no matter how many times I read through them, I still laugh at the punchlines.

bluedenim
    Participant

They are funny Concerto and I like the new format better too, keep it up, so to say! xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

To tell the true, even if the new format is nice, i prefer the old one…..

Anonymous

I agree HB.

I understand the problem with not being able to read the text all that well. I look at it on a laptop mainly, which emphasizes the problem, but on a desktop system with a larger monitor, it looks a lot better. Also, you can always use Ctrl+ in a browser to increase the size. However, without scrolling, I am restricted to the 750px width of the Achat forum.

Anyway, as I said, I have never studied the art of making comic strips and, on reflection, there are other aspects I could possibly have done differently, like no balloons, upper case text, etc. but then it wouldn't be my cartoon strip

As long as you still laugh at the end of each of them, that's good enough for me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

there are different way to assemble comic panel ansd yours are simple, so it all depend on your personal taste: all on a orizzontal or vertical line is the easy solution, this one is a bit more elaborate, but the panel are not bigger from before or this is how it look to me (am i wrong!?)…and have to say, i think you can modify this scheme a little to give a partial idea of a “panel chain” putting the right low corner of the first under the left upper corner of the second one, etcetera

SireniaAilyn
    Participant

Wow these are great Concerto.I just started reading them this morning,and I'm really loving your clips.Please continue with  these,they're amazing and hilarious

Anonymous
    Glad you like them Nia 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

glad my idea meet your taste, Concerto! now, there is a visible connection between pannell!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, colour is nice, but mayb a light skin ones is better

SireniaAilyn
    Participant

Wow that looks great.I would say a tad bit lighter skin as well.

bluedenim
    Participant

What's this about lighter skin? Color prejudice on Achat?
    lolz…… only kidding guys!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, lil Blue! 

mmmm, i want to try a thing when i have a little of time….stay tuned!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

pretty as usual, Concerto…..it's a real pleasure to read them!

Kingdustin
    Participant

these are really good. I'm having a good laugh. keep up the good work concerto. 

Brandybee
    Participant

I love them LOL.

Know any little quips, send to Concerto by PM..  you maybe lucky enough to be published…  Keep them cumming, they brighten my day. Hugs

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.