Skip to content

Invite a 3th persome while in room !!!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Invite a 3th persome while in room !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    WilliamXS
    Participant

What I mean is…when your in room with someone and both like to have a 3some then it must be posible to invite someone that you have as friend, lover or spouse.

But that means you must see who is online  at the moment and that brings us how to see who is online.

But of cause there must be away to see if the person you want to invite and know the person is willing to be invited to a 3some.

So I think there must be a list of you friends, lovers and spouse(s)  to choose from and maybe somewhere it must be knowing that person  like having a 3some's.

My idea is to add that to the 'Character type' settings of that person and you'r own setting of  'Character type', like check the options of 'Favourites' ( O Threesome (maybe looking like this and the combinations of the 3some's…..like  checkboxes what you are into FFM, FMM, MMM, FFF, FFS …and so on)).
    For example :
    O Fuck              O Threesome  ( If checked then a dropdownlist will come down with boxes to check )
    O Oral                       FFF      (               for what combinations of 3somes you choose                  )
    O Anal                       FFM     (       what combinations your into like FFF, FFM or what ever……      )
    O handjob                  FMM     (   So the checked boxes will appear below the checked 'threesome'   )
    O SM                        ALL       (                              choices you made.                                      )
    O Fetis
    O Masturbation (Notice …not much room below…so  the place for the option for 3somes at  top right of the 'Favourites' settings).

So those persons on your friends, lovers and spouse(s)lists letting know what  their are into a 3some.

Next problem hmmmm ..is how to message the person you like to invite while in room with someone.
    I see it like this…a kind of privite message fromout the room  with the info of who and what gender you with and the invited person knows how the  3some looks like (of cause it must be realtime info and the invited person can be in or out a room and only friends, lovers and spouse(s) are able to do that.)
    The invite come with info and a few options of the invited person like: O No thanks, O To busy, O Laters or O Like other combination (means like for exsample: Not into MMF today but likes FFM at the moment).
    Maybe a  friends, lovers and spouse(s)list 'TAB' at the top would be nice …click on it and you'll see a instand list of those who are online.

Well thats it….if some topics of the issues were allready made..sorry for that…I checked for some though.
    I just want to see doin things easier

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adding 3some to favorite option it will be nice, like add RP on…..the hard point is to add the option to invite someone when u are in room. at the end, exit the room for a look at your friend, love and spose list, don't take a lot of time, so i think there is no need of it at all (IMHO)

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sorry William, but one truth that seems undeniable about AChat is that a great many people don't bother reading profiles. I am a gay woman and still get a great many cold invites and lukewarm hi then invites from males.

I'm not saying it's a BAD idea, but if I personally were on the development team I know I wouldn't make it a huge priority, simply because I know how little use it would get.

As far as being able to invite from in room, I actually think that's a pretty good idea. I think it would be a good way to drum up interest in the threesome positions. Getting three people in the room can be taxing, and a tool to facilitate that could only up the use of the poses which would up sales.

So Susy dear, if you see this you may want to pass that idea on to the development team. I don't know how difficult it would be to implement, but it could drive up threesome sales.

The big obstacle would be the understandable fear that people would invite Robot Boy or Girl and then use the system to chat with people in the lists while effectively hidden, but something that would make it Robot Boy or Girl block that system if they are in the room could overcome that.

The multitude of replies  does not seem worth it to me though. Accept/Decline  seems just fine. If you've been talking to me in advance you'll know my answer, and if you haven't you don't deserve me bothering to give you anything other then “no”.

Rukya
    Participant

yes it will be nice to invit a third person while we are yet in room . And , talking about 3some , could be nice too to know who is the second person when we receve a 3some invit 

and your right , the infos on profile are rarely read by men  , but by all sex too . In my , i write in big I'M FRENCH and the first question frequently asked is where are you from .

Maybe they must change the color of the words we write 

WilliamXS
    Participant

yes it will be nice to invit a third person while we are yet in room . And , talking about 3some , could be nice too to know who is the second person when we receve a 3some invit 

Sure is good to know who else was invited for a 3some.
    Can be hard some times to find a 3th person.
    And I had a few good ones and some bad ones.
    I sure as hell not wanna go in 3some's with a few guys again for some reasons, so it would be nice to see who else is in 3some in a invite

hentaiboy69
    Participant

totally agree……till now i don't have problem whit other achat user, but it can be really embarassing if you gonna accept a 3some and discover the third is someone you have some bad relation

Rukya
    Participant

Yes and you are more surprised when the 3rd is a man and you a lesbian 

Janine Dee
    Participant

It can work if he understands that you were there to have sex with her. As long as that boundary is respected fun can be had by all, and I haven't even had a chance to try all the new MFF poses that seem to have just that in mind.

Adera
    Participant

When I've been in 3somes the combinations when switching to a new pose have seemed quite random so in a MFF 3some where one female is lesbian in think everyone have to be a bit forgiving since the client will most likely slip up.

One thing I've found that can be a little bothersome is when in a SSS 3some and your switching around. You will only rotate the positions when switching around so some combinations wont be possible unless you reenter the room in another way… I guess?

Bear
    Participant

Yeah still seems random in pose position to me. I have been trying to figure that at myself.

With the FFM play where one is a lesbian  it would have to be made with a forgiving attitude… though if the bi woman made the request perhaps it go smooth. Been too long since I have played FFM for me to remember.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

One thing I've found that can be a little bothersome is when in a SSS 3some and your switching around. You will only rotate the positions when switching around so some combinations wont be possible unless you reenter the room in another way… I guess?

i have notice this too…..dunno why it happend (programming error!?) and how it work, but hope they gonna fix this.  mmmm,maybe it depend about sexual orientation!? naaaaaa!

TightFit74
    Participant

Actually, if they would give us the option to look for anyone online who is in for a 3some (wether it be a friend/lover/spuse or a random partner), they can just as well give us the opportunity to be in our 'dressingroom', hidden but still able to chat. A suggestion Janine made, does open up possibilities for both options.

I don't do 3somes often, so my need for it would not be great. I have found it difficult to find partners I'd want to play with again. The few that I found amazing, all seem to have left. But I can see a big use for expanding the profile info with the choices William offered. Even though most people don't read profiles, this bit of info could prove useful when peopleare looking for a 3rd party. It happens to me often that I am asked to join a 3some, because I am a perem male. If profiles could be checked, maybe a few unwanted approaches/cold invites might be prevented. I can see a future in that

For me, I take my time building up tention and anticipation before entering a room. The subject of a 3some hardly ever comes up after entering the room. I like to give my partner all the attention she deserves. But I can understand that other people have a different style of playing, so for them I hope the option will be made. I see no bad thing in it…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I understand what you mean, Tight.

Another good hint on 3some, can be this: give the opportunity to leave a 3some room whitout make it aborted! maybe this isn't usefull, but if A-team give us the possibility to enter in a room via invite, why we can't leave it if the other two partner wanna continue to play alone or if i meet someone i really don't wanna see!?

Rukya
    Participant

yes youre right , what work in one way must work in other way 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

This idea of invitation inside a room, remind me to our request for a peep show room…….the third “player” (bad word, i know…) can join like a watcher or can take part at the play!

and here start the idea for a big update on 3some poses: why creating some poses where one of the player have to whact the other two when we are full of 1 on 1 poses!? maybe is simple (don't bet on it!) to add a peep pose and make it work combined whit the actual 1 on 1. i wan to whact Adera nd Bear have fun togheter!? ok, i use the peep pose and i can do it (well, need some option on it….). so, basically, A-team have to work only to 3some who involved all the partner at the same time.
    I know this request a lot of work, code to modify, etc…..but i think it will be a nice idea and a big revolution!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.