Skip to content

Is enough being done to combat hookers?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Is enough being done to combat hookers?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i agree with west  the only girls i gift is the ones who dont aks to be . And they all can see it in my profile 

Lover
    Participant

Tight

Rukya, I would never pay for sex..  For me, it would be an ensured disaster.. I laugh at the banners that say: Pay me, so I will get twice as horny.. Money is an aphrodisiac for sure, but this just makes me laugh.

There is another one I always have to laugh a lot. “Pay me and I will do anything”
    Sometimes I wanna say: OK, here is the money, now come and clean my house

I think I will do it someday.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It will be amazing to look at her face when you say this!

West69
    Participant

Gifts should be from the heart, which means the idea should originate with you.

Hiya's…

Your last post made me blush.  Thank you for your kind words. 

It was a Gift that got me to try AChat on the premium level, and it was that time trying AChat on the premium level that got me to sign up.  I agree that gifts should come from the heart and not a demand.  I too, would very much like to send a gift to some of the men I have met here, especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner, but I can not.  I send send a gift to the special ladies here, but not the men.  I hope AChat would take notice of this and allow gifting to the men.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

You have touched upon one of my very few exceptions in gifting. I did use the prize money from the erotic story contest you “gift” a woman a trial “premium” membership. This was consistent with my personal philosophy because she never hinted at wanting anything, it allowed her to experience orgasm with me, and the biggest pleasure for me was surprising her.  :-*

West69
    Participant

Tight

Rukya, I would never pay for sex..  For me, it would be an ensured disaster.. I laugh at the banners that say: Pay me, so I will get twice as horny.. Money is an aphrodisiac for sure, but this just makes me laugh.

There is another one I always have to laugh a lot. “Pay me and I will do anything”
    Sometimes I wanna say: OK, here is the money, now come and clean my house

I think I will do it someday.

. Great line. I think your approach would ensure the financial stability of AChat. I can see a “vacuum my vagina” or “Blow my broom” pose.
    The problem is at my house, “taking out the trash” would be solo masturbation only. No one seems to be around when the time cums (sorry couldn't resist). :

TightFit74
    Participant

lol, someone to clean my house would be very welcome.. Willing to pay in kind as well…

West, you put a smile on my face… thanks man!

sexilicious
    Participant

well tight just let me know and i'll put the french maid outfit on to come clean your house hehehehe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I may just have to get the “French Maid” outfit now.  We could all go clean his house…  although we probably wouldn't get any actual cleaning done. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

That's not true Pafe…. I'm sure, all pipes are clean after your work

BAck to topic… the question for me is: Is there anything the A-Team has to do? Or is it more something we user should do? Simple ignore, not pay for sex and send hooker to another planet…

Turbolover69
    Participant

Well, I just don't contact women that have the word “gift” in their profiles. It's the quick and easy way to get sex and I would feel cheap for following this route.

On the other hand, I don't hesitate to send gifts to a lady I hold dear. After all, I enjoy her wearing new sexy oufits so gifting is in my own best interest, too. I just make sure to say that I don't expect any services in exchange – gifting should come from the heart after all.

So, if you want to eliminate the problem, just say no to hookers and concentrate on the lovely ladies who are just looking for a good time.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Honestly, is it their responsibility is another way we might want to phrase the question. I mean two people get together, and make a consenting decision. Yeah their decision can impact us when one of those two solicits others to make that same decision, but you could make the argument that Fs have to deal with more Ms making cold invites, and Ms have to deal with more Fs soliciting A$.

Just like SMs have to deal with Fs treating them like they are guys with tits.

I think it's just an inevitable downside that comes with the other upsides that keep us playing.

West69
    Participant

There are some excellent points made in the previous several posts, and it would be too long to quote them all.

You can accept hookers as a part of life, and not let it bother you as Janine seems to be able to do. You can “passively” express your distaste by simply never establishing a dialogue, or you can more actively, liberally use your ignore button to send a message.

In summary, at least there are multiple options to communicate your philosophy. Just for the record, if you “invite” me, I consider that a “gift”. :-* :-* :-*

Urban
    Participant

i agree with west  the only girls i gift is the ones who dont aks to be . And they all can see it in my profile 

i have a different “aproach”
    less you ask, more i give
    more you ask, more i spank :p

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooo might have to go ask urban than and see if he really will spank lol j/k i'm not one to go asking for gifts

Lover
    Participant

Isn't spanking in general more expensive then just sex? 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.