Skip to content

Is Language that much of a barrier

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Is Language that much of a barrier

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

Well teach me some french, my last french teacher faild me.

You need a private lesson ? 

Urban
    Participant

Hey i love yaoi and yuri.  Hmmm I find it sexy as hell.  :-* :-* :-*

And to my friends, “Qui, Qui mon ami”

Qui = who ; Oui = yes 

Urban
    Participant

Just remember, French is not only a language as we're talking about sexual fun

@sinnnn: oui, oui, oui

Und deutch es ist fur was ? SM sex ? 

sinnnn
    Participant

@Urban
    Yes I think I do need those lessons, but they must be really private because I can never get there in time. :

Urban
    Participant

depend what you need . Basics or something more complex.

sinnnn
    Participant

Complex of course, duh. lol 

TightFit74
    Participant

Well, I know french kissing, going french, going greek and russian. But going German? Habe ich noch nie von gehört… Und wenn is Über sex geht, warum SM? (translated: Never heard of that. And when it's about sex, why SM) *a little frustrated of germany being linked to violence often*

Adera
    Participant

Thats because of the nazis and that people think germans are very strict and organized. Please don't take offence Lover and other Germans, those things are just meant to be abit funny like the jokes about France never winning a war. Think I heard a joke about European contries making some event, then the germans should be the ones organizing, the french the ones cooking… and some more countries.

Well anyway I've seen some images online of some blond girls dressed up in a black leather uniform, a riding crop and some reference to Germany. Still please don't take offence.

TightFit74
    Participant

I grew up in holland (am part german) and had to deal with the war a lot.  It's common to make jokes about germany and it's history and it just makes me sad sometimes. Maybe I was a bit too touchy about it… I do know it's a joke… 

Lover
    Participant

First to all, I'm not upset. I can laugh about jokes, even if they are about Germans. No problem. It's part of our history that we always seem to be the bad guys. I'm not very interested in this part as I was not part of it. I just can try to work on building another picture of us.

@ Urban:
    Not sm. In german “french” is meant a blowjob, respectively girl sucking.

By the way, if we talk about spain it's titfuck and greek is anal – of course only if we use it in a sexual context

Lover
    Participant

@ Sinnnn

Hm, you wild thing, I kiss your navel.  But from the inside.

Absolutely correct

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm my Aunt was german.  Loved her accent.  she is the reason why I am a accent groupie.  :

@Lover
    so was that a hint or are you just saying something wicked cute? rotfl

Adera
    Participant

@Lover
    But you can be a bad guy at times right.

Lover
    Participant

@ sinnnn: Freud said “Sometimes a fish is just a fish.” But not always Should it be a hint?

You're an accent groupie? Maybe we should ask the A-Team for a voice chat?

@ Adera: Oh yeah, I can be a very bad guy and sometimes I am. I also have a very dark/black humour

Adera
    Participant

@Lover
    Oh and I'm having dinner with you. Don't charm me with any dark gentleman stuff, I might cum in my panties if you work me up too much.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.