Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

We all feel sad, mad and pissed off with the attacks on paris  and the other terrorist  targets around the world

Stop saying “Islam” is about peace and love. It’s not. It’s about submission; the people who really get this are the ones who launch these attacks in the name of their religion.

Michael J. Hurd, Ph.D. | Living Resources Center

The one who wrote this seem to forget that christian religion is considered as a peace religion even if there is many stories where they fighted in the name of their god ( ex : crusades ) . So Islam is not more bad than Christianism . The only thing bad is that some peoples ( a minority ) hide behind islam to do murders and rapes . But these peoples are just “islamic nazis”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well said, Rukya!

Jaynie
    Participant

I can say I support the victims of the horrible tragedy in Paris because I am HUMAN…. I have no political agenda when it comes to loving and supporting and showing compassion for people who are made to suffer at the hands of others who know only hatred.  No one deserves to suffer because of another person's choices or failed decisions.  NO ONE..    I beg to find out where your compassion is Woody.  Seems to me the world can be a better place if people like YOU start changing your attitude.. show compassion for those who need it.. and stop casting blame on others and be a part of the solution.

Zuzannah
    Participant

How someone can say these quotes though, especially just after over 120 people have been murdered shows just Complete and Total INSENSITIVITY, UNTHOUGHFULLNESS And DISRESPECT to those who have lost their lives and their families and friends.  Not to mention everyone on this Forum who has said condolences.

maron211177
    Participant

Refugees came because of Terrorism, not Terrorism because of Refugees

ABD0187-20150918.jpg

Brandybee
    Participant

Everyone is entitled to their views and has the right to express them. Not everyone will always agree but that is what we have fought for, that is the fundamental right of the people.

We discuss, we disagree, we compromise and we buy the drinks after.
    That’s what makes it work and how we live together with respect.

To ostracise the whole of the Islam religion is wrong. To accuse all Muslims is wrong. To blanket accuse anyone for their race, look or religion is plain wrong.

The people committing these atrocities are the radicles who twist their beliefs into their own justification to commit terrorist acts. They choose, as an individual to believe the extreme, and to follow the leaders they choose.

They hijack the religion and the race of their people for their own ends.
    They start building divides and wedges between the races and religions.
    This will cause innocents to become suspicious, for moderates to react and then before you know it we have a them and us and the terrorists are rubbing their hands together in glee.
    Because neighbours are fighting neighbours, friends are spitting at each other and God / Allah forbid, tempers rise and things are done in the heat of the moment and hatred is born.

We are better than that. We are intelligent people who can argue our points without pointing the finger at each other or dictating what is or isn’t the case.

The people who committed mass murders in Paris, France and on the beach of Tunisia in July are just that – Mass murdering scum. Cowards attacking, innocent, unarmed people. They did not care if they killed Muslim, Christian or whatever race or religion.

Their goal is purely to scare, maim and kill as many people as possible to publicise their army … the one terrorising Iraq & Syria; the one kidnapping school girls, the ones killing people for no reason and who encourage suicide bombers; the ones encouraging school girls to leave their family home and become child brides! The one that barbarically beheads people to shock and cause terror. What kind of Army or world is that to live in?

Can’t you see what they do?  Even here, they cause conflict!

What I will say though is the radicals and extremists ARE amongst the Muslims and followers of Islam. They are not Christian people. It is up to the Moderates of these people to speak up now, to point the finger and report the murderers or potential murderers and identify the next suicide bombers.

Why? Because people like me, don’t mix in this community enough to the extent to identify them and report them to the authorities.
    And to do nothing, is condoning what they do… and that is no longer an option. Yes, Moderates, I’m talking to you!

We work together, we hunt them down, we take them out and the world will be a better place.

Why?   129 pointless killings in France and 38 pointless killings on a Tunisia beach is why!!! 

Enough said.

martinus
    Participant
    [img]http://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12274735_10153752132169402_6829172489450270525_n.jpg?oh=f32d55c76dcc7ec205bf1b6ef61a440a&oe=56E5E509[/img]
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

What  gets me mad  is why do we people wait  for something like this to happen  just when a big tragedy happens..

and then every one is there supporting them  feeling so compassionate  till its over  a  day a week a month …
    and then they forget  or let it go away  …old news ….

Come on people open your eye  look out side your door  get out your little island  and look what there really is outside

our happy world…Its time every one wakes up and sees all the pain there is out  in our world  ,And why all this happened

this is not a one time  over night thing this has been coming  for some time and I am sure there will be more  .If we dont

start to speak out against all this Injustice…To support  is to me a activist  Speak UP let your voice  be heard  not just today

SPEAK UP ROARING!

to me this is a hate crime

I dont see it as religion as politics I see it as hate murdering a another soul

and this is wrong

So yes I am angry like so many ..

My heart go's out to all the  all the families and friends of the victims

Prayers to you all ….

This might happened here in French

but it touched all of us around the world ….

This has to stop and to stop it we all have to take a stand and

Speak out…

Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.