Skip to content

Ideas to Improve the Achat Experience.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas to Improve the Achat Experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Hi all,

Teasing Pose Ideas. More Kisses and make out pose ; Massage pose ; Foot Massager on a Sofa.

I appreciate this might of been said else where, so let me get to the point and save you some time and trouble….

Is there any chance we can introduce a teasing mode in the rooms, to sexy the session more.

It seems like you can go from a nice kiss for example, to immediate hardcore sex…. How about a massage or even better a foot massge on a sofa to get the mood going?

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Women’s Hair. Ability to let hair down in room.

As lovely as it is, the girls with the long hair, could it not become let down in the rooms, to make the session more thrilling?

So only those in the rooms get to see more of the person?

I love long hair and it would be a great feature to have it wave about 🙂

I hope you see what I mean…its just a suggestion.

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Clothes in rooms.

I think the clothes are really good, but its a shame they cant be utilised more in the rooms.

Is there no way skirts or dresses could still be worn during sex scenes?

The part the clothes really get to play in scenes in the rooms is very little, with really only stockings and so on, really being used.

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Menus

Is it at all possible to minimise the icons so it doesnt restrict the screens view when in a room?

Ramrod29
    Participant

I’d like it more if I could pull the hair, like during doggy style. ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

That would probably be more a matter of new hairstyle for the avatars, and with all the variety I don't know if they would want to devote the programming time to come up with ways to play with each hairstyle.

But who knows?

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's been suggested. Especially now that the numbers of positions are increasing as are demands for three (and more) somes. The collapsible menus were suggested to open up the window.

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

sit down and talk and fondle a little, foot massages, cuddles,  perhaps some slow strip or the undressing of clothes

Well, lets say for example, as I pointed out,

maybe a sofa, where both parties can sit down and talk and fondle a little, foot massages, cuddles,  perhaps some slow strip or the undressing of clothes ? 

It just seems soo extreme to go from a kiss, to hardcore, without anything in between… 

In addition, what I have suggested, would also make the clothes more useful, as they cant really be used much in the sex scenes…

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Yea I agree with that, but just being able to take the haid down would be a nice feature.  Im quite sure the girls would like that too, from what I have been told…

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Cool. A photo feature would be good, if theres a chance of that too.. 😉

Lover
    Participant

Before they do this I want more variations of hairstyles. Also for the girls 😀

Lover
    Participant

I agree with your suggestions. These are part of foreplay, what is being discussed very often here. And I'm sure we will go on and on until they give up and offer this to us.

Lover
    Participant

You only can use what you are choosing to wear in your character editor. That means you can't change them in the room. But you can use a skirt, if you want.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Photo as in taking picture in the game? You can do that with print screen… as far as putting up your own picture… I don't know. There is already a small problem with people trying to get pics emailed to them. If it was incorporated that may make it worse.

Janine Dee
    Participant

One thing to keep in mind though is the avatars basically have four positions at this point. Standing, kneeling, bent over, and laying down, anything else will take that much longer as they will have to come up with the programming for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.