Skip to content

Ideas to Improve the Achat Experience.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Ideas to Improve the Achat Experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I LIKE the idea of adding a filter for those you've blocked. As far as the in room… I dunno, I sometimes like sending a hello, but Ill do that when they are offline too.

What supports this idea is the fact they already have something like it. If you look at the Partner Search there is the check box, umm circle now, for “Also Offline” that means there is already something like what I've described that is filtering out the offline, and you have to ask for them to be put back in.

Janine Dee
    Participant

To play devil's advocate here… when would the avatar refresh? What would the other person see as you are editing?

Anonymous

@ IXLUK:

you did see that there's a thread here for making suggestions, didn't you?

sinnnn
    Participant

I have no pb with leaving the room an changing.  Its fun, the anticipation.  As for finding the person again, no trouble at all.  While I'm changing they find me.  ,  Now doing a striptease is another thing all together.

Janine Dee
    Participant

But, this does allow the commentary to be focused on a certain suggestion, the “Better Experience” is now 14 pages in, and contains a great many different ideas.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm going to agree with Sinnnn. (I know, Ive stunned you all.  : ) But when you add the friends/lovers list that speeds up finding the changing person that much more. I know you CAN change for someone you just met, but I personally imagine the dress up is more for those you know and are comfortable with (and have on one list or another).

That's not to say it's not a “problem” just a tiny one  after all the options.

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

But, this does allow the commentary to be focused on a certain suggestion, the “Better Experience” is now 14 pages in, and contains a great many different ideas.

Exactly… 

It keeps topics in line.   My topics are really also a liitle bit of “tongue in cheek” so to speak, I dont intend on doing that many or spam…

blossom
    Participant

tongue in cheek… sigh… would be a nice way to wake up on a Saturday morning…  :-*

Anonymous

I see your point, but 3 of your suggestions were already mentioned in the big thread or elsewhere.
    Just saying 

Lover
    Participant

It wpuld be nice to see a striptease! Bu t changing clothes in room for me is not a “must be”. If you go shopping with your girl, you also have to wait when she is in the changing room. And it does not happen to often, that I open the worng door or go with the wrong girl then

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

I see your point, but 3 of your suggestions were already mentioned in the big thread or elsewhere.
    Just saying 

Indeed,  but they were old and also not realy resolved… for or against..

Janine Dee
    Participant

One of the best parts…if two girls walk into the same changing room… nobody cares. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Peeking around the curtains, “Hey Janine, I'm having trouble zipping this leather outfit.  Can you come an give me a hand?”  I smile, give her a saucy wink and close the curtain. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Not to be a pain, but most of the things here don't really get resolved. LOL.  We discuss an discuss till the topic somehow fades to the back of the page.

But I do believe in keeping a topic fresh or bringing it back to the front.  If you feel strongly bout something keep it up, that way A-Team will know we really want this.

So IX keep suggesting away.

Lover
    Participant

Oh sinnnn, as Janine is in her own thoughts with a new dress ( or the girl who is helping her?) she doesn't hear you. Good luck, a friendly man is very close to you

P.S. He has a lot of experience with zips

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.