Skip to content

Japanese Anime Fans?

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Markj
    Participant

Do we have any anime fans out here ? Please share what you are watching currently!

I am following Fairy Tail and High School DxD.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ME!ME!ME!

I'm following Fairy Tail and Bleach now……and the nice short manga based on Monster Hunter game! It's very interessing!

Markj
    Participant

That's Great!!, yeah Bleach is awesome too! too many fillers though and hope they continue the story arc after Aizen.

By the way, have you seen Nanatsu no Taizai, that's a short anime but worth a try! on the lines of Fairy tail.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nope, sorry….and yes, the story continue after Aizen, so don't worry, you have a lot to read!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like some of it to  😮

hentaiboy69
    Participant

One I had followed till the end was Air Gear….very nice! and, as usual for the mangaka (OH! Great!), there were lots of sexy girls!

Markj
    Participant

Air gear is kick-ass! Glad to know FoxyRoxxy also likes anime/mangas:)

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Most Definitely I like the the innocent looking with a little seduction  is very  spontaneous.

This is me kiss my Spouse

60097d73-m.jpg

A lot like me sweet and innocent but dangerously seducing               

[img width=300]https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3319/3188995907_ef3bae8e06_z.jpg?zz=1[/img]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks to the fact I was at home with fever, I got the chance to watch the full remake of an old serie I was following when I was a little boy……Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazes in the US)!

A classic of Japanese animation which never day! Thanks to the hot crew of the ship too! 

[img]http://www.ourstarblazers.com/vault-images/feb13/74305.JPG[/img]

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I have always loved sailer moon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.