Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    jeanona31
    Participant

Something a bit different, there is still a lot to finish .. think doesn't look bad so far  :

screen033027.jpg       

bluedenim
    Participant

that looks great Jeanona, especially love the boots!
    Who's the little chap with the broken tail?

xx

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Im lovin the new ones here.

jeanona31
    Participant

that looks great Jeanona, especially love the boots!
    Who's the little chap with the broken tail?

xx

Thanks Blue  :-*
    Isn't  he cute ?? I dont know who is he, just found him and couldn't resist his charm

Thanks Trek  :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

Awwwwwwwww

Cute x 10

xxxxxxxx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wonderful design, just two hint: gloves similar to boots, maybe, and some lace on the body…….how it can be!?

Adera
    Participant

I do love your negligees Jeanona, they're so cute.

Pafe
    Participant
    *WARNING*

Picture of Boudoir Shoes below

Hiya's…

Jeanona, I absolutely LOVE the negligees!  They're sexy and alluring without being over the top.  I love the clever way you hid parts behind the fuzzy, fur like trim.  If only they had my boudior shoes, the look would be perfect!

But never the less, an excellent release of some boudoir fashion.  Thank you Jeanona.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Boudoir shoes would indeed work very well with these negligees.

jeanona31
    Participant

Adera , Pafe where have you been hiding you two  …
    Anyways glad to see you girls !
    Yea Adera, agree negligee somehow turned-out cute  , actually think it's one of my favorite designs so far.
    Thank you and I'm glad you like it.

Dear Pafe so sorry , hope you'll get your shoes soon.
    I have to tell you when we got the maps for shoes  my first attempt was the boudoir shoes for you
    but I didn't like how they look ???
    I mean my attempt failed, maps for shoes are quite limiting and they did not look good and convincing as real nice boudoir shoes :'(
    Maybe things wil be better when we have the ability to make some height maps for shoes,
    cause  currently we have such an option only for boots.
    but I was told that would soon be changed and I do really hope then we can make some really nice shoes 

Yes, I agree too –  with your boudoir shoes the negligee would look great !

jeanona31
    Participant

Wonderful design, just two hint: gloves similar to boots, maybe, and some lace on the body…….how it can be!?

Thanks HB,
    your hints are always welcome .
    I tried to make something like gloves similar to boots but it looks strange , i don't know – something like to much similar parts cause upper and lower sections are designed this way without much details in order to  to look like an simple but still well-tailored outfit but maybe i am wrong ..
    Anyways think I know what you meant and I will try to pump your suggestions in the next design – If I fail in this, I think it's much easier when starting from scratch with an idea rather than restate the existing design. ( sometimes this maps creates a lot of headaches )
    Oh by the way think we'll get a maps for the right gloves in September 

sm3369
    Participant

Hi Jeanona,

I love your negligees. Very sexy & cute.  Can't wait to see what else you got coming out. 

Stephanie

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks HB,
    your hints are always welcome .
    I tried to make something like gloves similar to boots but it looks strange , i don't know – something like to much similar parts cause upper and lower sections are designed this way without much details in order to  to look like an simple but still well-tailored outfit but maybe i am wrong ..
    Anyways think I know what you meant and I will try to pump your suggestions in the next design – If I fail in this, I think it's much easier when starting from scratch with an idea rather than restate the existing design. ( sometimes this maps creates a lot of headaches )
    Oh by the way think we'll get a maps for the right gloves in September 

Jeanona, when i have some times i will realize a little concept of gloves….i have an idea in mind and like to show you it. hope it can be good at least!

Edit:
    Here we go! an idea for partially laced gloves!

of course, bots can be done similar to it.

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks Steph, i am glad you like it 

HB,
    now i have picture (Oh I'm silly girl – of course i have picture now … thanks to your nice drawing )
    now i know  what you mean and i also love this kind of gloves.
    Currently we can just experimenting with sleeves, trying to conjure up something that looked like a gloves.
    But in September when we get a real map for the gloves, I'll make them , with a pleasure, exactly like how you imagined them – at least I'll try  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Glad you like, Jeanona!

About the gloves map…..if you wanna try them till now, you can do it without the part who cover the hand. it can work even like that!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.