Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

love your work J

but I'd like to know how you obtain this level of detail… My own design especially with the bodystocking diffuse, my own stuff are desperetly pixelised….

Rukya
    Participant

the lingerie , i like it even if i would rather in black or in red , hmmm the suit … not for me , its not leather 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Jeanona, you want to make our wallet empty soon! good thing you was away a little….  :

jeanona31
    Participant

Thenks Prias ,
    Thanks Rukya,  we  have a limited with color variations but anyway I'll make one of these you mention so we will see…
    OH HB , no  😮 i dont want to empty your wallets at all – at least not completely 
    okay okay i can go again for a while  but not sure that's a good idea cause you see I am very inspiring  after the break 

love your work J

but I'd like to know how you obtain this level of detail… My own design especially with the bodystocking diffuse, my own stuff are desperetly pixelised….

Dear dear Prias i dont see that pixels you're talking about or maybe I don't understand what you want to point it out..
    If you have good texture or material then it mustn't be mistake with pixels the rest is just practice.
    If you clarify me what exactly is the problem I'll be happy to help, cause I think you're
    very talented for lingerie. Send me PM  and I'll do anything I can to help you  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

okay okay i can go again for a while  but not sure that's a good idea cause you see I am very inspiring  after the break 

Sorry, Jeanona, but i don't allow you to leave again……even if my wallet go empty, i will make you stay here!

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks HB you're sweet as always  :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

congratulation for another outfit added to AChat, Jeanona!

ssgt
    Participant

Very lovely outfit.  Hope to see more from you.

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Jeanona – very nice update

prias
    Participant

I found out what was my problem and my stuff are far better now. Nice update by the way

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm to the version with the belly jewell , it dont looks like a belly jewell .

I bough both just for the skirts , i dont really like the tops 

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks for your comments,
    I'm sorry I have a problem with the internet. We are completely snowed in this part of the world.
    Rukya the decoration on the belly is not intended as jewelry, more like a tattoo or something 
    I appreciate your opinions they are always welcome.

Prias I'm glad you made it,
    in any case feel free if you need any help.

siralirali
    Participant

Hello so nice fashion i would like to have them alle for my spouse they are so erotic and really i love them all but and excuse that i must say this i miss also hot and elegant clothing for males please give us more to be morre attractive for you girls.
    thx for lettiing me share 

jeanona31
    Participant

Hello so nice fashion i would like to have them alle for my spouse they are so erotic and really i love them all but and excuse that i must say this i miss also hot and elegant clothing for males please give us more to be morre attractive for you girls.
    thx for lettiing me share   

Thank you Siralirali very much
    oh no need to apologize all comments are always welcome and yes, must agree with
    you're right about hot and  elegant clothing for males.
    Hope this will change soon …
    Anyway I'll try to give my contribution such designs , that's a promise .

jeanona31
    Participant

finally my net is working properly and this is something new ….

screen151924.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.