Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks HB,

maybe you're right , i don't why too  but  when i finished
    I thought also maybe this one can be  be interesting  for dom/sub play too.

i have some girls in mind who would like to buy it…….i'm sure it will have a great respond when it's avaleible in the shop!

Marilyn
    Participant

Oh, I love it!! Amazing design & style. And you read my personal taste and use my fav colors regarding lingerie: black and red.
    I will buy 2 of them, just in case one tears or gets damaged.  :
    Something that I would wear for real. It's perfect, Jeanona.

freddie
    Participant

It s so beautiful….excellent Jeanona!
    Hope it s gonna be soon into the shop….i d like to give my secret valentine gift to a girl wearing that …

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh, I love it!! Amazing design & style. And you read my personal taste and use my fav colors regarding lingerie: black and red.
    I will buy 2 of them, just in case one tears or gets damaged.  :
    Something that I would wear for real. It's perfect, Jeanona.

Thank you Marylin for your sweet comments 
    Yea i love also also black and red colors and any combinations of them , maybe even too much but can't help myself sometimes :

@hentai
    i have soem girls in mind who would like to buy it…….i'm sure it will have a great respond when it's avaleible in the shop!

Dear Hb your opinion means a lot to me … thanks  :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

It s so beautiful….excellent Jeanona!
    Hope it s gonna be soon into the shop….i d like to give my secret valentine gift to a girl wearing that …

Thanks mister Fred 
    glad you like it , hope you'll enjoy in sweet role play with your girl wearing this 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@hentai
    i have soem girls in mind who would like to buy it…….i'm sure it will have a great respond when it's avaleible in the shop!

My pleasure, jeanona……i always try to give an honest opinion on the works of all the designer, cause i think more you all improve them, more good they seems when we wear them!

jade_kali
    Participant

hi,
    ithere is a lot of s+m gear in the poses but i notice that there are no spiked collars for sale why is this?

Rukya
    Participant

woah , wonderfull . Hope see it in the shop soon 

Did you made it in only one piece or the body is separate from the hmmmm …. what is covering the legs

Anonymous

Jeanona said…

Quote from: Concerto on February 17, 2013, 04:03:57 PM
    Beautiful Jeanona

Thanks Concerto ,
    glad to see you around , expecting your designs in the shop soon
    hope you didn't give up ?!

No, I meant you were beautiful Jeanona

The clothes are pretty good too, though

jeanona31
    Participant

@hentai

My pleasure, jeanona……i always try to give an honest opinion on the works of all the designer, cause i think more you all improve them, more good they seems when we wear them!

I know HB, 
    from the very beginning i noticed you're very honest , you always tell what you think straightaway,
    but always in a polite specific manner.
    That's your wonderful qualities and that's the reason why i said your opinion means a lot for me :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

hi,
    ithere is a lot of s+m gear in the poses but i notice that there are no spiked collars for sale why is this?

Hi Jade ,

welcome !
    Currently we have maps that do not allow work on the neck area – hope this will change in the future.
    That's the reason why we can't do spiked collars , roll collars, necklaces fitting to the neck and stuff like that.
    We can do something similar positioned above the chest but it looks pretty poor  ???

jeanona31
    Participant

woah , wonderfull . Hope see it in the shop soon 

Did you made it in only one piece or the body is separate from the hmmmm …. what is covering the legs

God Rukya did you said wonderful 😮
    I'm glad finally i made something what you really like … 
    Corset and stockings are not separated peaces , sorry but we still don't have a map for pantyhose.
    So I  made this suit with the help of bodystocking map.
    That's the only way I could have something like this.

jeanona31
    Participant

Jeanona said…

Quote from: Concerto on February 17, 2013, 04:03:57 PM
    Beautiful Jeanona

Thanks Concerto ,
    glad to see you around , expecting your designs in the shop soon
    hope you didn't give up ?!

No, I meant you were beautiful Jeanona

The clothes are pretty good too, though

Haha    oh you're sweet. Thanks anyway

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@hentai

I know HB, 
    from the very beginning i noticed you're very honest , you always tell what you think straightaway,
    but always in a polite specific manner.
    That's your wonderful qualities and that's the reason why i said your opinion means a lot for me :-*

you are really a nice girl, Jeanona……i'm glad to have some wonderful girl as you here! akiss for you and for all the others girls!  :-* :-* :-*

Rukya
    Participant

God Rukya did you said wonderful 😮
    I'm glad finally i made something what you really like … 

I'm objective  , when something is very well made i tell it 

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.