Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    jeanona31
    Participant

Fabulous Jeanona. I think this is better than much of what the dev team produces.

It covers my tits, which is something lacking in several designs lately, and it goes with my skin color (thanks).

And, the best thing is that it looks so suave and chic and haute couture and.. etc. etc….. just hope the price ticket doesn't match that, please,please, lol.

Oh, and as an aside, I love the complementing background image you chose.

Thanks for your kind words Concerto
    I haven't much impact on the price, it is at the end the decision dev team, hope it won't  be expensive.

jeanona31
    Participant

Wow, I am honoured I inspired  …   you are right, I have just the hat waiting for that outfit …   Yehaw…  ( Maybe the cowboy too    )

more then an hat, i was thinking at a gun…..it's perfect as an outfit for a spy! maybe the next Bond girl will wear it!

Great idea HB ,

hope dev team will produce some new UV maps soon  .I think it's not possible to do that with these maps we have.
    I send some suggestions already, such as map for female and male jacket, map for high tiny heels for women , map for sandals ..

tangoracer
    Participant

WOW

Great outfits for the lady's cant wait to see the lady's in them

How about one for the guys to match it

Keep up the great work Jeanona mmwahh

jeanona31
    Participant

WOW

Great outfits for the lady's cant wait to see the lady's in them

How about one for the guys to match it

Keep up the great work Jeanona mmwahh

Thanks Tango ,

okay , don't worry ,promise I'll make something similar for guys too 

freddie
    Participant

screen030337.jpg

FANTASTIC !!!
    I really love this
    My compliments Jeanona

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks Freddie ,

glad you like it …

Rukya
    Participant

Today's update :

And after a long time here is a new design..

Congratz jeanona

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks Rukya 

Lover
    Participant

Congratz for your new release

siralirali
    Participant

Oh jeanona what a nice suit my spouse bought it at once and it looks wonderful thank u for that but why not that great hairstyles they are also so hot would like to see them at her.
    thx for your great  work

Anonymous

Oh dear, oh dear….

No reflection on you dear Jeanona but I feel this should be a precedent for refunding monies paid for items.

Your images for the design (for the clothing just released here) on this thread, the thumbnail in the shop and the zoomed image in the shop clearly show the crotch covered. However, having bought it I found that my genitals are exposed, unless I apply a ridiculous additional piece of clothing. And, surely, by its appearance it is designed to be worn equally in public as in private.

I realize that it is based on a bodystocking but the full uvw covers the crotch area (actually, lol, despite my sexuality I had never realized that you couldn't clothe me in tex mode) so why the pubic area is removed I don't understand.

I don't know a female who has purchased the item to see whether their vagina is exposed but, if it isn't, why would they bastardize it for us?

It is a lovely piece of clothing (I was hoping to wear just the trousers) but I think it has failed the trades description act and money should be refunded.

update: I have spoken to the above poster siralirali who confirms that the area is covered for females. As I indicated, this is a good precedent for refunding my money as all of the images are totally misleading with regard to it being worn by me. Either that or the dev team should immediately modify it to cover the exposed area.

Brandybee
    Participant

Jeanona I love this suit,  your design looks velvet  & classy to me,  something that  I could wear instead of a ball gown for a night at the opera with my man in his Tux.

But I think that the powers  have indeed changed it as Concerto has said …  The one in the shop now looks more like a leather texture and therefore the class has gone to the more fettish style. 

I am disappointed, they have not left it in the wonderful style you created.  Is it just me or has your design been meddled with?

Anonymous

oh ok a small point, black panties do work (as long as you put them on first lol). However, rl I rarely wear them so I had not given it a thought.

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh jeanona what a nice suit my spouse bought it at once and it looks wonderful thank u for that but why not that great hairstyles they are also so hot would like to see them at her.
    thx for your great  work

Thank you Siralirali ,
    sorry we don't have maps for hairs so we can't add it with outfit ..
    I'm showings designs with hairstyles cause i would love to see such a hairs and hope we will  get this opportunity..

@Lover

Thanks Lover 

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh dear, oh dear….

No reflection on you dear Jeanona but I feel this should be a precedent for refunding monies paid for items.

Your images for the design (for the clothing just released here) on this thread, the thumbnail in the shop and the zoomed image in the shop clearly show the crotch covered. However, having bought it I found that my genitals are exposed, unless I apply a ridiculous additional piece of clothing. And, surely, by its appearance it is designed to be worn equally in public as in private.

I realize that it is based on a bodystocking but the full uvw covers the crotch area (actually, lol, despite my sexuality I had never realized that you couldn't clothe me in tex mode) so why the pubic area is removed I don't understand.

I don't know a female who has purchased the item to see whether their vagina is exposed but, if it isn't, why would they bastardize it for us?

It is a lovely piece of clothing (I was hoping to wear just the trousers) but I think it has failed the trades description act and money should be refunded.

update: I have spoken to the above poster siralirali who confirms that the area is covered for females. As I indicated, this is a good precedent for refunding my money as all of the images are totally misleading with regard to it being worn by me. Either that or the dev team should immediately modify it to cover the exposed area.

Concerto thank you for your words “No reflection on you dear Jeanona”
    but it's reflect on me cause it's my design and it should look like exactly as i sowed it on my pictures posted here.
    There was no intention to be anyone deception or fraud. It was not by me nor , I believe , by dev-team.
    We are all here cause we like this game, to improve and make things better ..
    So hope you'll forgive me what  I will say, that your reaction is too hasty..

When you stated  this, I immediately went to try my design to see what you're talking about. And I am posting now new fresh two pictures cause i can't see genitals are exposed.

I'm not wearing any panty or anything under .

However i saw in some movements some strange lines  and I'll check that with dev team..
    Unfortunately we do not have the ability to test designs in the game, in real time, before publishing, otherwise would certainly have more understanding for your reaction.

I would grateful if you have time to add your pictures here so that i can better see what exactly did you mean then i will check with Tom..
    Thanks in advance ..

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.