Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Jeanona, again I am in awe of you.. What HB said, either will suit me so well. Thank you again!

Anonymous

Oh, I like the look of the black net just released. I don't remember seeing it in the forum though.

Very good work Jeanona, as usual.

Rukya
    Participant

the update came late this week , it seem your outfit was hard to realize   . I'll buy it when i will recover my premium .

Lover
    Participant

Yes Jeanona, very good work again

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had take a look at all the work jeanona had post and wasn't able to find this last one…..maybe it was posted somewhere else…oh well…..anyway, this is another beautyfull piece added to the fashion store! congratulation again!  :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

GREAT DRESS JEANONA !! KEEP IT UP !!! AND PLEASE REMEMBER GUYS AS WELL !! 

Yours Pati

Thanks Pati,
    don't worry I'll do something soon for guys too

jeanona31
    Participant

the update came late this week , it seem your outfit was hard to realize   . I'll buy it when i will recover my premium .

Thanks Rukya,
    glad you like it..maybe you're right, maybe it was hard to realize..and you're great teaser   

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh, I like the look of the black net just released. I don't remember seeing it in the forum though.

Very good work Jeanona, as usual.

Thanks Concerto,
    you probably couldn't find it cause it was posted much earlier in another topic 

jeanona31
    Participant

I had take a look at all the work jeanona had post and wasn't able to find this last one…..maybe it was posted somewhere else…oh well…..anyway, this is another beautyfull piece added to the fashion store! congratulation again!  :-*

Thanks HB,
    and you're right. The last design was posted much earlier in the Editing cloth textures but i just checked and it's seems pictures missed from some reason.. , I may have accidentally erased or something…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

glad to see you here again, J! i miss your work and you, my sweet friend!

you had talk about some project in your life who is taking lot of your time…..let me wish you all the best for it! but…..don't forget to pop up sometimes to say hi to old friends!

Patricia1975
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS JEANONA…FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFULL DRESS.

jeanona31
    Participant

glad to see you here again, J! i miss your work and you, my sweet friend!

you had talk about some project in your life who is taking lot of your time…..let me wish you all the best for it! but…..don't forget to pop up sometimes to say hi to old friends!

Well my dear Hentai you always knew how to cheer up someone with your warm words,thank you my dear always sweet friend!
    No worries I can't forget this place and dear friends.. And the best proof for that is that I keep coming back, no mater what.
    :-* :-* :-* :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS JEANONA…FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFULL DRESS.

Brandybee
    Participant

Another Jeanona31  label  release.  Well Done and keep up the great work.

Love it.

Anonymous

Re: Jeanona's Fashion Styles
    « Reply #370 on: March 27, 2013, 09:15:08 AM »
    Jeanona, as Nat says, it is the same problem as with the last costume. Can you get them to fix it please?

Nothing has been done about this and it is three months now.. I'm disappointed that I have to wear underwear to cover myself up, put it on prior to, and choose a pair that doesn't display.

• Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 555 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.