Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Here it is something new…

78uu.jpg       

holy mother of all the design…….really an incredible work! Jeanona, you always do your best for us! *hug and kiss*

bluedenim
    Participant

Jaenona, you know how much I love your creations.. am I allowed to make an observation?

The Green/blue top/back is loose fitting on the top & front, but round the ass from the back it fits like a pair of very tight shorts?

How does that work, or am I just being stupid?

Blu

jeanona31
    Participant

The details are beautiful and perfect as always. I just don't know if i like the “binder” (pants – top) or if i don't like it. It's something we never had before

@Thanks Lover 

@

I like it, it reminds me of mermaids and shells for some reason ….   I wonder if the hot pants may be better in blue with a hint of green,  in contrast to the top which is green with a hint of blue anyway, I like it… its different.

Great work jeanona.   :-*

Thanks Brandy,

I will try to make shorts in blue green variants as you suggested and we will see what is better. I thought about it but I came to the conclusion that it might be too much to be a whole outfit in these colors, but maybe I'm wrong :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks HB,

hugs and kisses back  :-* :-* :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

Jaenona, you know how much I love your creations.. am I allowed to make an observation?

The Green/blue top/back is loose fitting on the top & front, but round the ass from the back it fits like a pair of very tight shorts?

Blu

Thanks Blu,

yes you well noticed..
    This is the only way to make something like coat for women cause we don't have map for coat, so only thing I could do is to make some wrinkles that would not look so tightly around the ass.
    It took me a lot of time in order to look good.

I hope we will get map for women coat ,with right map everything will be much easier with this type of suit  :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

I thought it might be a technical issue…….. Thanks Jeanona.
    TOM & SUZY is there a reason why we can't have a map for a coat for woman?

Marilyn
    Participant

Oh, this one is so lovely! It seems like an Elven Outfit to me and I like the blue flowers…
    Perhaps we could have elven ears aswell from the dev team. And I'm already “picturing” some elven makeup…
    Well done, Jeanona. Amazing like always. 

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh, this one is so lovely! It seems like an Elven Outfit to me and I like the blue flowers…
    Perhaps we could have elven ears aswell from the dev team. And I'm already “picturing” some elven makeup…
    Well done, Jeanona. Amazing like always. 

Thanks M,
    appreciate your opinion..

jeanona31
    Participant

Here they are two variants of green-blue shorts as wished Miss Brandy 
    Let me know what you think..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's hard to say wich one is the best, Jeanona….maybe the one on the right

Lover
    Participant

I like the colours

Alita
    Participant

Blu

Thanks Blu,

yes you well noticed..
    This is the only way to make something like coat for women cause we don't have map for coat, so only thing I could do is to make some wrinkles that would not look so tightly around the ass.
    It took me a lot of time in order to look good.

I hope we will get map for women coat ,with right map everything will be much easier with this type of suit  :-*

hmmmm thats an interesting issue, couldn't you use the long dress texture to make the top/coat, then the panties texture to make the inside bottom.  since you can wear panties and dresses at the same time.  Then if you wanted you could use the long t-shirt to make just the inside top without the coat as and alternative to the dress since you can't wear both at the same time.  of course that makes it 2 or 3 parts instead of one but its good for mixing and matching with other sets.  hope that helps

also i love the design it looks like an elf princess ;p  just needs a matching green flowery tiara now hehehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Till we don't have any log dress texture and it's not possible to put shorts ander a dress, this is the best Jeanona can do and let me say her best is always wonderful!

Alita
    Participant

oh we don't have that texture yet      thats poop that would've been how to correct it too.

Lover
    Participant

No, we don't have shorts or long dresses… we're waiting for it…

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.